Global Electronic Warfare Market Report 2022: Development of New-Generation Air and Missile Defense Systems Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2022--
The “Global Electronic Warfare Market by Capability (Support, Attack, Protection), Platform (Airborne, Naval, Ground, Space), Product (EW Equipment, EW Operational Support), End Use (OEM, Upgradtion) and Region - Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Electronic Warfare market size is projected to grow from USD 18.5 billion in 2022 to USD 23.2 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2027. Electronic warfare equipment is predicted to be the most popular during the projection period due to factors such as significant technological breakthroughs and the incorporation of electronics into military gear. In addition to these elements, the market for electronic warfare is presented with prospects by the rise in UAV system usage, the demand for ground surveillance, and communication jamming.
The Electronic Warfare market includes major players such as BAE Systems (UK), Northrop Grumman Corporation (US), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), Thales Group (US), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (US), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), and SAAB AB (Sweden), among others. These players have spread their business across various countries includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
The electronic warfare market’s support sector is anticipated to experience the greatest CAGR throughout the forecast period based on capability
The market is divided into electronic warfare support, protection, and attack categories based on capability. During the forecast period, the electronic support segment is anticipated to develop at the greatest CAGR. Armed forces now have better situational awareness skills thanks to intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), which has also improved how they make decisions. The defense industry’s increased emphasis on situational awareness capabilities is anticipated to promote the expansion of the electronic warfare support market in the future years.
North America: The largest contributing region in the Electronic Warfare market
Between 2022 and 2027, the electronic warfare market is expected to be dominated by the North American market. For market analysis in the North American region, the US and Canada are important nations to take into account. This region is anticipated to dominate the market from 2022 to 2027 as a result of increased spending by its member states on electronic warfare technologies. Technology-advanced EW systems are being developed by the armed forces of nations in the North American region. Among the established and well-known manufacturers of electronic warfare systems in this region are Northrop Grumman Corporation (US), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), L3Harris Technologies Corporation (US).
- Significant Investments in Electronic Warfare Systems by Governments
- Rise in Military Spending on Advanced Equipment
- Modernization of Border Surveillance Systems
- Deployment of Electronic Warfare Capabilities on Unmanned Platforms
- Advancements in Integrated Electronic Warfare Technologies
- Increased Adoption of Modern Warfare Techniques
- Improved Focus on Cognitive Electronic Warfare Technologies
- Growing Use of Electronic Warfare Systems for Geospatial Intelligence Gathering
- High Investments in Early Phases
- Lack of Infrastructure for the Development of Communication Technologies
- Growing Requirement for Electronic Warfare Technologies
- Development of New-Generation Air and Missile Defense Systems
- Increased System Efficiency due to Twt-Based Solutions
- Deployment of Electronic Warfare Capabilities on Space Platform
- Demand for Electronic Warfare Systems with Enhanced Capabilities
- Rising Adoption of Lightweight UAVs
- Stringent Cross-Border Trading Policies
- High Cost of Deployment
- Inability to Address Threats
Key Technological Trends in Electronic Warfare Market
- Next-Generation Jammers
- Use of Advanced Materials
- Adaptive Radar Countermeasure (Arc) Technology
- Artificial Intelligence in Electronic Warfare Systems
- Directed Energy Weapons
- Unmanned Platform Developments
- Advanced Protection
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Electronic Warfare Market, by Capability
8 Electronic Warfare Market, by Platform
9 Electronic Warfare Market, by End Use
10 Electronic Warfare Market, by Product
10.2 Electronic Warfare Equipment
11 Regional Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Aselsan A.S.
- Bae Systems
- Bharat Electronics Ltd.
- Cobham Limited
- Data Patterns Pvt. Ltd.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- HR Smith Group
- Indra Sistemas
- Israel Aerospace Industries (Iai)
- L&T Defence
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Radioelectronic Technologies Jsc (Kret)
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Limited
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Saab Ab
- Shoghi Communication Ltd.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Tata Advanced Systems Limited
- Textron Inc
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1pntta
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221223005118/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DRONES DEFENSE GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/23/2022 06:11 AM/DISC: 12/23/2022 06:11 AM