Global Riot Control System Market Report 2022: A $10 Billion Industry by 2027 - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Riot Control System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global riot control system market reached a value of US$ 10 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 13.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5% during 2021-2027.
Riot control systems consist of various agents, such as irritants, lacrimators and tear gases, for controlling, dispersing or arresting the individuals involved in protests and riots. They are primarily used by law enforcement agencies and military forces to prevent and control the instances of riots or other public violence. These agents cause pain, burning sensation and excessive discomfort when exposed to the skin or mucous membranes.
In comparison to other liquid agents, riot control systems are solids with low vapor pressures and are dispersed as fine particles through small hand-held spray cans, large spray tanks, smoke grenades and water cannons. Apart from this, these systems also include non-lethal equipment, such as helmets, body armors, knee pads, neck protectors, riot shields and gas masks.
The market is primarily driven by increasing instances of communal violence and protests across the globe. The growing need for efficient public management solutions is also acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Riot control systems enable the authorities to control the crowds and prevent instances of riots or other activities that can disrupt law and order.
Furthermore, the implementation of favorable government policies to diminish domestic insurgencies and promote national security is also augmenting the market growth.
Other factors, such as widespread adoption of technologically advanced weapons and security solutions, control systems integration with the cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and machine learning (ML) solutions and are expected to drive the market further in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global riot control system market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global riot control system market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global riot control system market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- Amtec Less Lethal Systems Inc. (PACEM Defense LLC)
- Armament Systems
- Procedures Inc.
- Axon Enterprise Inc.
- B&T AG
- BAE Systems Plc
- Combined Systems Inc.
- Eagle Industries Inc.
- Lamperd Less Lethal Inc.
- NonLethal Technologies Inc.
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation and Safariland LLC (Maui Acquisition Corp.).
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product:
- Defensive Weapons
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Surveillance Systems
- Offensive Weapons
- Direct Contact Weapons
- Directed Energy Weapons
Breakup by Technology:
- Mechanical and Kinetic
Breakup by End User:
- Law Enforcement
Breakup by Region:
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9rh1jo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005260/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER DEFENSE DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 06:32 AM/DISC: 12/21/2022 06:31 AM