Global Game-Based Learning Market Report to 2031 - Featuring Centrical, Cisco Systems, Duolingo and ELM Learning Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Game-Based Learning Market By Component, By Deployment Model, By Game Type, By Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the game-based learning market was valued at $16.2 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $79.9 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 17.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Game-based learning refers to the borrowing of certain gaming principles and applying them to real-life settings to engage users. The motivational psychology involved in game- based learning allows students to engage with educational materials in a playful and dynamic way.
Moreover, game-based learning takes this same concept and applies it to teaching a curriculum. Students work toward a goal, choosing actions and experiencing the consequences of those actions. They actively learn and practice the right way to do things.
The result is active learning instead of passive learning. Technological advancements in game-based learning such as inclusion of artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), increase in smartphone & internet penetration, and surge in demand for game-based learning solutions are some factors that drive the growth of game-based learning market.
However, high cost of implementation of game-based learning is expected to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, the adoption of cloud for game-based learning market is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to the game-based learning market
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the game-based learning market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing game-based learning market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the game-based learning market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global game-based learning market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Deployment Model
- On Premise
By Game Type
- AR VR games
- AI based games
- Location based games
- Assessment and evaluation games
- Training, knowledge and skill based games
- Language learning games
By Industry Vertical
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
- Allen Communication Learning Services
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cognitive Toybox Inc.
- EI Design Pvt. Ltd.
- ELM Learning
- Filament Games
- Hurix Digital
- Learning Pool
- Schell Games
- StratBeans Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- The Performance Development Group
- Toolwire Spaces Learning
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mqrp7r
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005260/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING SOFTWARE EDUCATION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 07:06 AM/DISC: 12/22/2022 07:06 AM