India Biscuit Market Outlook Report 2022-2027: Focus on Sweet Biscuit, Savory Crackers, Wafers, Functional/Energetic Biscuits - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 28, 2022--
The “India Biscuit Market Outlook: Market Forecast By Category (Sweet Biscuit, Savory & Crackers, Wafer, Functional/Energetic), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Packaging Type, By Product Type, By Regions And Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India biscuit market revenue size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during 2021-2027.
India Biscuit Market report thoroughly covers market by distribution channel. The market report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going market trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
India Biscuit Market Synopsis
India biscuit market grew in 2017-2020 owing to the change in the lifestyle, increase in working population and increase in the demand for ready-to-eat food products.
Furthermore, government decisions such as Retail and Wholesale Trade in MSMEs, allowing 100% FDI in retails sector and funding Production Linked Incentive (PLI) for enhancing manufacturing capabilities and exports would give a tremendous boost to the retail, food, hospitality and commercial sectors. These sectors in turn would lead to the growth in hypermarkets, supermarkets and retail stores, thus bolstering the aforesaid market in the region.
Additionally, during COVID-19 lockdown panic behaviour and stockpiling necessities by the consumers, positively impacted the demand for biscuit products in the country in 2020.
The demand for biscuit would increase on account of increasing demand for healthy & nutritional ready-to-eat food products and manifestation of demographic window in forthcoming years. Furthermore, varieties of biscuits and innovation in taste such as fruit biscuits, cream biscuit, sweet biscuits coupled with increase in demand during festivals such Diwali and Ramadan would bolster demand for biscuit segment over the coming years.
Market by Distribution Channel Analysis
In terms of distribution channel, offline segment has captured 88.4% of the market revenues in 2020. Offline distribution channel accounted for major share in 2020 due to the rise in hypermarkets & supermarkets and increased demand for packaged food in the country.
Key Highlights of the Report
- India Biscuit Market Overview
- India Biscuit Market Outlook
- India Biscuit Market Forecast
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Biscuit Market Revenues and Volume for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Biscuit Market Revenues and Volume, By Category, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Biscuit Market Revenues, By Distribution Channel, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Biscuit Market Revenues, By Packaging Type, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Biscuit Market Revenues, By Product Type, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Biscuit Market Revenues, By Regions, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Impact Analysis of COVID-19
- Market Trends
- India Biscuit Market Revenue Share, By Companies
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
- Parle Products Private Ltd
- Britannia Industries Limited
- ITC LIMITED
- Surya Food & Agro Ltd
- Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
- Anmol Industries Limited
- Mrs. Bector’s Food Specialties Ltd.
- Pladis Foods Ltd
- Saj Food Products Private Limited
- Ravi Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Market Scope and Segmentation
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- Sweet Biscuit
- Chocolate Coated Biscuits
- Filled Biscuits
- Plain Biscuits
- Savory & Crackers
By Distribution Channel
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialist Retailers
- Convenience Stores
By Packaging Type
- Paper & Board
By Product Type
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e82jvx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221228005316/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: INDIA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ORGANIC FOOD ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL CONVENIENCE STORE SUPERMARKET FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/28/2022 11:36 AM/DISC: 12/28/2022 11:35 AM