Global Online Food Delivery Market Report to 2026 - Featuring Domino’s Pizza, Doctor’s Associates, Roark Capital and CFA Properties Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Online Food Delivery Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecasts By Region and Outlet Type (Restaurant, Retail, Mobile Operator, Pub, Club and Bar), 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The online food delivery market size was valued at USD 437.8 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 9.2% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The online food delivery market report provides an executive-level overview of the online food delivery market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Online Food Delivery market, and key outlet types in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The online food delivery market size was valued at US$437.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% during 2021-2026. Online food delivery refers to the process of ordering food from a website, a mobile application, or other devices.
Food delivery can either be ready-to-eat meals from a restaurant, a ghost kitchen (a food preparation and cooking facility created for making delivery-only meals), a home kitchen, or ingredients to use for preparing food later, such as groceries from a store, or in the form of meal kits. The food delivery platform can be built by companies in-house or they can use a third-party service.
- McDonald’s Corp.
- Yum! Brands
- Starbucks Corporation
- Restaurant Brands International
- Domino’s Pizza Inc.
- Doctor’s Associates Inc.
- Roark Capital Group
- CFA Properties, Inc.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc.
- The Wendy’s Company
- This report provides overview and service addressable market for online food delivery
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into four categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, consumer trends and regulatory trends
- It includes global market forecasts for the online food delivery industry and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends
- It contains details of M&A and VF deals in the online food delivery space
- The detailed value chain consists of five main aspects: food and drinks suppliers, food and drinks vendors, marketing team, payment solutions, and online food delivery aggregators
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Online food delivery market, outlet type, key vendor outlook, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies
- Accompanying the publisher’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in online food delivery markets
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in online food delivery markets
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help online food delivery players, investors, and other stakeholders succeed in the growing online food delivery market globally
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 01 Executive Summary
CHAPTER 02 Research scope & Segmentation
CHAPTER 03 Online Food Delivery Industry Trend Analysis
CHAPTER 04 Global Online Food Revenue Opportunity
CHAPTER 05 . Online Food Delivery Market Regional Outlook
CHAPTER 06 Global Online Food Delivery Competitive Landscape
CHAPTER 07 Methodology and Scope
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vtqvjv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005674/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL RESTAURANT/BAR FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 12:27 PM/DISC: 12/19/2022 12:27 PM