Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Debuts New Spring 2023 Collection
The Modern American Brand Introduces 120+ New Arrivals Rooted in
Craftsmanship, Comfort and Livable Luxury
TAYLORSVILLE, N.C., Jan. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Modern Maverick home brand Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams today debuted its Spring 2023 Collection designed with a focus on creating healthy spaces within a home and built upon MG+BW Home’s core principles of artisanal craftsmanship, unparalleled quality and environmental consciousness. The Spring 2023 Collection features more than 120 new product designs including upholstery, tables and storage, and decor, each celebrating an expression of home through versatility, clean lines and use of natural materials, delivering on its two brand pillars of comfort and customization. The new assortment presents a modern evolution of the ever-changing role of home and is available to shop exclusively at MGBWHome.com and MG+BW Home Signature Stores nationwide today.
“Ours is a brand of kindness and gratitude, for these are the bedrock of comfort. Comfort speaks to self-expression, inclusion, sincerity and quality. In continually building our future as a responsible and sustainable global business, the design and making of our product mirrors our belief that we can only do who we are, and that our customers know and trust us because we know and trust ourselves,” says Allison O’Connor, President & CEO, MG+BW Home. “This season, we continue to build momentum around our brand ethos and purpose in being an intentionally design-forward company through the embrace and alignment of personal expression and the personality of space. We continue to deepen the meaning of Modern Maverick.”
The Spring 2023 Collection embodies increasingly more innovative silhouettes with new, unexpected integrations of materials, creating an aesthetic that invites the customer into an exploration and discovery of personal choice. The brand’s commitment to offering extensive customization options creates an experience that is second to none. From the new lounge-worthy Haywood Wide Arm Collection to the sophisticated yet cozy Laurel and Sullivan Collections, MG+BW Home’s steadfast commitment to true American craft is brought to life by the multigenerational skilled artisans of comfort who make the brand’s upholstery pieces by hand in North Carolina. Delivering a personal, custom experience in stores, in home and virtually, MG+BW Home continues to offer the highest level of tailor-made designs, providing 500+ fabrics, including performance fabrics, and 50+ leathers, 20+ wood ﬁnishes, multiple metal ﬁnishes, three seat cushions and designs in an extensive range of styles and depths.
Expanding on the successful launch of the Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams GOTS-certiﬁed 100% Organic Linen Bedding Collection, the brand is thrilled to introduce the sustainably sourced exclusive Hemp Bedding Collection. Crafted in an artisanal factory in Portugal, every piece is made from a blend of eco-friendly hemp ﬁbers and BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) cotton on the front and cotton percale on the back, offering hypoallergenic and temperature-regulating qualities to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. Offered in three soothing hues–white, natural and silver–the collection layers well with all MG+BW Home bedding, including decorative pillows and throws. It is also OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certiﬁed to be free of harmful substances.
Additional highlights from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams’ new Spring 2023 offerings include:
- Haywood Collection: The bestselling and beloved Haywood Collection expands even further this season with its latest introduction: modern wide-arm silhouettes. Low and lounge-like, the clean-lined designs with sink-in style and generous proportions are as inviting as they are comfortable.
- Jada Bench: Equally eye-catching, versatile and comfortable, it can be customized to complement many interiors, from entry halls to bedrooms. Inspired by Carrie Bradshaw’s dressing room bench in the new Sex and the City.
- Ambrose Collection: Wrapped in cork tiles with metallic flecks showing through, these ﬁve modern tables mix inviting curves, clean lines and rich materiality to add subtle pattern and color to a room. Offered in two beautiful ﬁnishes. Natural materials ensure no two pieces are alike.
- Telluride Collection: A rich contrast of natural materials distinguishes these modern accent tables, showcasing the warmth and distinctive veining of Omani marble, with bases crafted from sustainable FSC-certiﬁed solid teak and a naturally bleached ﬁnish.
- Tremont Coffee Tables: These one-of-a-kind designs feature a new naturally sun-bleached ﬁnish that takes up to six months to achieve. No trees were cut down to obtain the roots, which are reclaimed from trees sustainably harvested for lumber.
- Hawthorne Tall Bar: A unique piece with modern good looks and spacious storage. Combines current and classic styles, from curved corners and ribbed doors to a trad X-base and legs with brass ferrules. Complements the new Hawthorne Dining Table. Both available mid-March
- Holden Cabinet: A modern take on the classic curio, this tall arched cabinet is a stand-out in any room. Backlit with LED lights, it is ideal for displaying collections & serveware. Complements the new Holden Extension Dining Table. Both available mid-March
- Reyes Dining Table: Drawing inspiration from Scandi design, this exquisite clean-lined dining table showcases the warmth and beauty of the white oak from which it is crafted.
- Tate Extension Dining Table: Modern lines meet natural materials in this oak-veneered table in deep Carbon ﬁnish, featuring a top with a striking sunburst pattern.
- Chesapeake Mirror Collection: An MG+BW Home exclusive, these finely crafted mirrors with a porthole-inspired design feature a warm brass ﬁnish and simple rivets around the frame for a subtle industrial edge.
- Tompkins Marble Pivot Floor Mirrors: Available in White Carrara marble or Black Nero Marquina, this exclusive design presents a modern take on the Parisian cheval mirror.
With an unwavering commitment to its customers, MG+BW Home continues to deliver modern designs that measure up to its legacy of comfort and quality, while providing a canvas for every customer to create pieces made just for them. Through its 25 Signature Stores across the country, 35 Virtual locations, two international stores and online, the brand provides the tools and resources–from a 3-D Room Planner to free swatches to easy-to-schedule complimentary design consultations –to create a home that reﬂects customers’ personal tastes.
Explore the Spring 2023 Collection in MG+BW Signature Stores and online at www.mgbwhome.com.
ABOUT MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams began with the seed of an idea that continues to guide everything it stands for: comfort for all. Since 1989, the brand has been dedicated to design for living well, crafting modern heirlooms while continually working to lower its impact on the planet through responsible materials sourcing and partnerships with sustainably driven brands and initiatives. Committed to lasting quality and American craftsmanship, MG+BW Home upholstery is hand-built by generations of skilled artisans at its North Carolina factory, creating works of art that stand the test of time. The brand also supports interior designers, architects, builders and design professionals with a robust Trade Program and Contract division. To date, the brand has 25 Signature Stores across the country, 35 Virtual Design locations and 2 international stores. For more information, please visit our website and follow us on Instagram.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mitchell-gold--bob-williams-debuts-new-spring-2023-collection-301716631.html
SOURCE Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams