Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market Report 2022: Growing Research and Development in Drug Discovery and Development Boosts Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 29, 2022--
The “Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Service, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market is estimated to be USD 7.64 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 11.87 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.21%.
- Growing Research and Development in Drug Discovery and Development
- Rising Incidence of Cancer and other Infectious Diseases Worldwide
- Increasing Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Relatively High Costs Involved in Drug Development
- Emerging Technological Advancements in Testing Procedures for Drug Development
- Growing Demand of Regulatory Bodies for Analytical Details on Drugs
- Lack of Consistency in The Product Quality
The Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market is segmented based on Product Type, Service, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Additives, Finished Product, and Raw Materials.
- By Service, the market is classified into Bioanalytical Testing, Method Development & Validation, and Stability Testing.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Biopharmaceuticals Companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, and Pharmaceuticals Companies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aztech Sciences Inc., Boston Analytical, Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Intertek Group PLC, Merck KGaA, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market, By Product Type
7 Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market, By Service
8 Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market, By End-Users
9 Americas’ Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
10 Europe’s Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
12 APAC’s Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma
- Alcami Corp.
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Aztech Sciences, Inc.
- Boston Analytical, Inc.
- Cambrex Corp.
- Catalent, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Exova Group PLC
- Intertek Group PLC
- Merck KGaA
- Pace Analytical Services, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
- Seikagaku Corp.
- SGS SA
- Source BioScience
- Toxikon, Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- WuXi AppTec, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tqoo2p
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221229005232/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/29/2022 11:53 AM/DISC: 12/29/2022 11:53 AM