The Week in Press Releases: 10 Stories You Need to See
A roundup of top press releases from PR Newswire this week
NEW YORK, Dec. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists and consumers stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a recap of some major stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- A satellite built for NASA and the French space agency Centre National d’Études Spatiales (CNES) to observe nearly all the water on our planet’s surface lifted off… NASA Launches International Mission to Survey Earth’s Water
- IMAX Corporation today announced that moviegoers returned to Pandora in droves with James Cameron’s groundbreaking sci-fi sequel… IMAX Delivers Second Biggest Global Opening of All Time with Massive $48.8 Million Debut of James Cameron’s “Avatar: The Way of Water”
- There’s no place like home for the holidays, but a missed flight could make that journey back… A New Study Reveals How Early You Need to Arrive to Catch Your Flight Across 50 U.S. Airports This Holiday Season
- Voyager Digital Ltd. announced today that its operating company Voyager Digital LLC selected… Voyager Announces Agreement for Binance.US to Acquire Its Assets
- As some Americans face financial stress, holiday joy may be more difficult to come by this year… Financial stress casts a shadow over this holiday season
- LG Electronics is spotlighting its continuing commitment to sustainability… LG To Present ESG Vision for ‘Better Life For All’ at CES 2023
- ’Tis the season for festive parties, and while the best part of the night… Hefty® Helps You Subtly Secure Party Leftovers with New Scarf
- The Empire State Building (ESB), in partnership with iHeartMedia New York, announced… Empire State Building Announces Special Holiday Music-to-Light Show and Lighting Ceremony with the Backstreet Boys, in Partnership with iHeartMedia
- John Deere announced community investments totaling $55.5 million in 2022… John Deere Reports Record Community Investments in 2022
- After a monumental year, M&M’S®, proudly part of Mars, has announced that the brand is kicking off 2023 with… Mars Is Back In The Game: M&M’S® Announces A Legendary Return To Super Bowl LVII
Read more of the latest releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNalert on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers, and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Users can create customized newsfeeds that will deliver relevant news right to their inbox. Newsfeed results can be targeted by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in a journalist or blogger’s next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Journalists will have access to ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in their articles.
- Related Resources: Our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, features regular media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-week-in-press-releases-10-stories-you-need-to-see-301709675.html
SOURCE PR Newswire