Global Conventional Hip Screws (MedCore) Market Report 2022 with DePuy Synthes, Stryker, and Zimmer Biomet Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2022--
The “Global Conventional Hip Screws Market Size, Share, & COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2022-2028 - MedCore - Includes: Titanium Conventional Hip Screws, and 1 more” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global conventional hip screw market was valued at $184.5 million in 2021. This is expected to decrease over the forecast period at a CAGR of -1.9% to $161.6 million. The full report suite on the global market for conventional hip screws includes titanium and stainless-steel screws.
The global conventional hip screw market increased after a down year in 2020 because of the Global COVID-19 pandemic. The market accomplished a recovery in the beginning of 2022, but it is anticipated to see a steady decline in procedure volumes moving forward.
GLOBAL CONVENTIONAL HIP SCREWS MARKET TRENDS
The conventional hip screw market will follow the general trend of the orthopedic trauma market in shifting to the use of titanium as a material. This will buoy some of the negative ASP and unit sales trends in the market.
GLOBAL CONVENTIONAL HIP SCREWS MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The global conventional hip screws market has three dominant competitors: DePuy Synthes, Stryker, and Zimmer Biomet. The leading competitor in the conventional hip screw market was DePuy Synthes. DePuy’s long-lasting success in the trauma market continues to drive the company’s revenue forward as the overall trauma market sees recurrent growth.
GLOBAL CONVENTIONAL HIP SCREW MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Titanium Conventional Hip Screws
- Stainless Steel Conventional Hip Screws
RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028
- Historical Data: 2018-2021
- Quantitative Data: Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices
- Qualitative Data: COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
- Data Sources: Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Numbers
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2018
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Conventional Hip Screw Market Overview
- Competitive Analysis
- Markets Included
- Regions Included
- Procedure Numbers
- Market Overview
- By Segment
- By Region
- DePuy Synthes
- Zimmer Biomet
- Smith & Nephew
- Aap Implantate
- Double Medical
- Gruppo Bioimpianti
- Konigsee Implantate
- The Orthopaedic Implant Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/90wuar
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221220005563/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/20/2022 10:54 AM/DISC: 12/20/2022 10:54 AM