Medical Power Supply Global Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $2.18 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.5% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 10, 2023--
The “Medical Power Supply Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global medical power supply market is expected to grow from $1.45 billion in 2021 to $1.57 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6%. The medical power supply market is expected to grow to $2.18 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.5%.
North America was the largest region in the medical power supply market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in this medical power supply market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Increasing expenditure on healthcare is expected to propel the growth of the medical power supply market going forward. All expenditures for the provision of health services, family planning activities, nutrition activities, and health-related emergency aid are included in health expenditure. Medical devices provide healthcare professionals with unparalleled support in the medical diagnosis and treatment process.
They are essential for preventing, diagnosing, treating, and rehabilitating illnesses and diseases in a safe and effective way. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), national healthcare expenditure increased 9.7% to $4.1 trillion in 2020, or $12,530 per person, and accounted for 19.7% of GDP. Therefore, the increasing expenditure on healthcare is driving the medical power supply market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the medical power supply market. Major companies operating in the medical power supply market are focused on developing new technological solutions to strengthen their position. For instance, in May 2022, Connect America LLC, a US-based company operating in medical power supply, launched Connect America HomeTM, the next-generation, AI-enabled digital health and safety platform, which is a first-of-its-kind solution providing personal emergency response services (PERS) and remote patient monitoring (RPM). This platform provides continuous monitoring to help ageing and vulnerable populations with emergency and non-emergency support.
In March 2021, Bel Fuse Inc., a US-based leading supplier of products that power, protect, and connect electronic circuits, acquired EOS Power India for an amount of $7 million. This acquisition would allow Bel to extend its manufacturing footprint outside of China through a turnkey operation that has an established local supply chain and onsite technical expertise for design and manufacturing. EOS is an India-based manufacturer and exporter of branded power supplies that include medical power supplies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- All data from the report will also be delivered in an excel format.
1) By Type: Open Frame Power Supply; Enclosed Power Supply; Adapter Power Supply; Converters
2) By Converter Type: AC-DC Power Supply; DC-DC Power Supply
3) By End-User: Hospitals; Ambulatory Surgical Cente; Clinics; Long Term Care Centres; Diagnostic Centers; Rehabilitation Centers; Home Care Setting
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Medical Power Supply Market Characteristics
3. Medical Power Supply Market Trends And Strategies
4. Medical Power Supply Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Medical Power Supply Market Size And Growth
6. Medical Power Supply Market Segmentation
7. Medical Power Supply Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Medical Power Supply Market
9. China Medical Power Supply Market
10. India Medical Power Supply Market
11. Japan Medical Power Supply Market
12. Australia Medical Power Supply Market
13. Indonesia Medical Power Supply Market
14. South Korea Medical Power Supply Market
15. Western Europe Medical Power Supply Market
16. UK Medical Power Supply Market
17. Germany Medical Power Supply Market
18. France Medical Power Supply Market
19. Eastern Europe Medical Power Supply Market
20. Russia Medical Power Supply Market
21. North America Medical Power Supply Market
22. USA Medical Power Supply Market
23. South America Medical Power Supply Market
24. Brazil Medical Power Supply Market
25. Middle East Medical Power Supply Market
26. Africa Medical Power Supply Market
27. Medical Power Supply Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Medical Power Supply Market
29. Medical Power Supply Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Connect America LLC
- ADT Security Services
- Bay Alarm Medical
- VRI Inc.
- Life Alert Emergency Response Inc
- Medical Guardian LLP
- Nortek Security and Control LLC
- Rescue Alert
- AlertONE Service Inc.
- Ascom Wireless Solutions
- LogicMark LLC
- Tunstall Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/etohgr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230110005704/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/10/2023 09:01 AM/DISC: 01/10/2023 09:03 AM