Global External Fixation Market Report 2022 to 2028: Featuring Arthrex, Citieffe, DePuy Synthes and Gexfix Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2022--
The “Global External Fixation Market Size, Share, & COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2022-2028 - MedCore - Includes: Unilateral External Fixation Devices, and 1 more” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In 2021, the global external fixation device market was valued at $801.5 million. This is anticipated to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 4.2% to reach $1.1 billion.
The full report suite on the global market for external fixation devices includes unilateral and circular external fixation devices. The market can also be analyzed at the anatomical level.
- Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions
- DePuy Synthes
- Globus Medical
- Integra LifeSciences
- MDPO Fixation
- Nutek Orthopaedics
- Ortho Solutions
- Smith & Nephew
- Waldermar Link
- Zimmer Biomet
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Numbers
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2018
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
After a strong decline in 2020 as a result of the Global COVID-19 pandemic, procedure numbers recovered to near pre-pandemic levels in 2021. It is projected that the number of procedures performed in this market will grow in the mid-single-digit range over the forecasted period.
GLOBAL EXTERNAL FIXATION DEVICE MARKET TRENDS
The main limiter of the external fixation market remains the popularity and acceptance of internal fixation procedures. This has been compounded by current trends within the internal fixation market such as a move towards titanium products and anatomical plate technology, which support the growth of the internal market, thus limiting the external fixation market.
GLOBAL EXTERNAL FIXATION DEVICE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The global external fixation device market has three dominant competitors: DePuy Synthes, Stryker, and Smith & Nephew. In 2021, DePuy Synthes was the leader of the overall external fixation market. The company led the North American market and owned a significant share of both the Western European and rest of world markets.
GLOBAL EXTERNAL FIXATION DEVICE MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Unilateral External Fixation Device Market
- Circular External Fixation Device Market
RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
- Regions: North America (Canada, United States)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
- Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
- Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
- Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028
- Historical Data: 2018-2021
- Quantitative Data: Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices
- Qualitative Data: COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
- Data Sources: Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zghoy6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221223005103/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/23/2022 05:27 AM/DISC: 12/23/2022 05:27 AM