Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market Report 2022-2027: Increasing Environmental and Health Awareness of Air Quality Optimization Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market (2022-2027) by Application, End-User , and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market is estimated to be USD 709 Mn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 1006.08 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.25%.
- Increasing Environmental and Health Awareness of Air Quality Optimization
- Stringent Environmental Regulations to Release Treated Air From Industries
- Growing Industrialization and Need for Energy
- Capital intensive investments and
- High Cost of the Software
- Increasing Expenditure for Research and Development From Developed Economies
- Technological Advancements in Manufacturing Industry
- Reduction of Coal Power Plants in Power Generation Sector
- Technical Error May Cause Due to Uncertain Climate Conditions
The Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market is segmented based on Application, End-User , and Geography.
- By Application, the market is classified into . Indoor Application , and Outdoor Application
- By End-User , the market is classified into Commercial Bodies, Government Agencies and Research Institutes, Industries, Residential Buildings, Old Age Homes, and Small Infrastructure, and Urban Air Quality Monitoring Agencies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market, By Application
7 Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market, By End-User
8 Americas’ Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market
9 Europe’s Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market
10 Middle East and Africa’s Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market
11 APAC’s Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Aeroqual Ltd.
- Air Monitors Ltd.
- Bruel & Kjar Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S
- Cambridge Environmental Research Consultants Ltd.
- Eve Systems
- Horiba, Ltd.
- IPS Meteostar, Inc.
- Kisters AG
- Kunak Technologies, S.L.
- Lakes Environmental Software
- Lumasense Technologies, Inc.
- OPSIS AB
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Vaisala Oyj
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ye3fhp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005309/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 04:47 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 04:47 AM