Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Analysis Report 2022: A $23.6 Billion Market by 2027 from $11.8 Billion in 2021 - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 12, 2023--
The “Refurbished Medical Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global refurbished medical equipment market size reached US$ 11.8 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 23.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.25% during 2021-2027.
Refurbished medical equipment refers to devices that have been restored to a reusable condition without changing their original specifications. The process of refurbishment involves the uninstallation of an old machine and a thorough servicing of all parts, followed by disinfecting, cleaning, painting and replacement of damaged or old components. Owing to these benefits, refurbished equipment finds extensive applicability across hospitals, clinics and other healthcare institutions.
The increasing privatization of the healthcare sector, along with the growing requirement for low-cost medical services, is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Furthermore, factors such as the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising geriatric population are also providing a boost to the market growth.
Healthcare centers are increasingly opting for alternatives to procure inexpensive medical equipment to offer a wide variety of affordable treatment services to their patients without compromising on the quality. Additionally, the expanding population base suffering from critical ailments across the globe, such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) is also augmenting the market growth.
Also, there is widespread adoption of refurbished equipment by private hospitals in the emerging nations owing to budget constraints. Moreover, the integration of devices with the Internet of Things (IoT) and extensive efforts by both government and non-governmental organizations (NGO) to make quality healthcare facilities accessible to all, are also projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global refurbished medical equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global refurbished medical equipment market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global refurbished medical equipment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- Philips Electronics Nederland B.V.
- Block Imaging
- EverX Pty Ltd
- The General Electric Company
- Integrity Medical Systems Inc.
- Radiology Oncology Systems Inc.
- Rad Medical Associates
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Soma Technology Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Medical Imaging Systems
- Computed Tomography Systems
- MRI Systems
- X-ray, C-arm & Radiography Equipment
- Ultrasound Systems
- Mammography Equipment
- Nuclear Medicine Devices
- Operating Equipment and Surgical Devices
- Anesthesia Machines and Agent Monitors
- Endoscopes and Microscopes
- Vascular Closure Devices
- Electrosurgical Units
- Altherectomy Devices
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Coagulation Analyzers
- Neurology Equipment
- Endoscopy Equipment
Breakup by Application:
- Diagnostic Imaging Systems
- Minimally Invasive Devices
- Biotechnology Instruments
Breakup by End-User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Centres
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Breakup by Region:
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ey3oaq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230112005519/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL SUPPLIES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/12/2023 08:31 AM/DISC: 01/12/2023 08:32 AM