SecZetta Announces Historic Third Quarter Fueled by Record Customer Wins and New Strategic Partnerships
FALL RIVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
SecZetta, the leading Intelligent Identity Authority for Your Extended Enterprise, today shared its business growth highlights for the third quarter of its 2023 fiscal year ending in October 2022.
The company enjoyed unprecedented growth, expanding its customer roster with a record number of customer wins, and continued to augment its partnership programs to better support new and existing customers. Acceleration and demand in the quarter was once again driven by organizations pursuing an identity authority to better manage the identity data, risk, and lifecycle management of their extended enterprises.
“There has been a dramatic shift in the market over recent months as organizations increasingly recognize the need to better control the costs and risks associated with the third parties they interact with their day-to-day operations,” said David Pignolet, CEO and founder, SecZetta. “By providing a single identity authority, we enable organizations to manage their relationships with those outside organizations in a very efficient way, helping them to quickly make informed access decisions and ultimately achieve rapid time to value.”
Adds Pignolet, “SecZetta continues to build momentum as a preferred identity solutions provider, delivering unmatched value to global organizations seeking to strengthen and automate key identity lifecycle processes for their extended enterprise. We look forward to continuing our growth trajectory and expanding our customer base here and in EMEA.”
Customer Highlights for the Third Quarter 2022
SecZetta continues to expand its customer base across multiple industries. New Q3 customer wins include:
- Nelnet, Inc., headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, is a service company specializing in consumer finance, telecommunications, solar power, and products and services for both K-12 and higher education.
- Sentara Healthcare - an integrated, not-for-profit, health-care delivery system with approximately 30,000 employees (including 1,375 physicians and advanced practice providers), 12 hospitals in Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina, and the Sentara Health Plans division which serves over 950,000 members.
Partnership and Integration Highlights for the Third Quarter 2022
SecZetta continued to build out its partner roster in Q3 to support its ambitious global expansion.
New partners include:
- AHEAD - a leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions, AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together cloud infrastructure, intelligent operations, and modern applications, AHEAD delivers on the promise of digital transformation.
- Beyond Identity - the leading provider of phishing-resistant multi-factor authentication (MFA). Beyond Identity fundamentally changes the way the world logs in – eliminating passwords and providing users with a frictionless multi-factor login experience.
- BeyondTrust – the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world.
- Cipher, the Cybersecurity Division of Prosegur, is a global cybersecurity company that delivers a wide range of services supported by the Cipher Labs, an elite threat and cyber intelligence research and development lab, and also by five 24×7 Security Operations Centers (SOC).
SecZetta is an Identity Authority that enables your line of business to securely automate the identity processes for your extended enterprise. Our Intelligent Identity Authority provides operational efficiency, simplifies audits, and minimizes risk by dynamically informing your existing IAM solutions exactly “who” need access, “why” they require it, and “when” it’s appropriate.
For more information visit SecZetta.com, schedule a demo, or take a self-guided product tour.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005085/en/
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY RETAIL HEALTH INSURANCE AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE NETWORKS GENERAL HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT SECURITY
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 09:00 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 09:02 AM