Point-of-Care Diagnostics Global Market Report 2022: Advent of Next-Generation Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Technologies Fuels Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 3, 2023--
The “Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast by Region, Segment, Product (Glucose Monitoring Products, Infectious Disease Testing Products) and Platform (Lateral Flow Assays, Immunoassays), 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The point-of-care diagnostics market size was valued at US$36.99 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.92% during 2022-2027. The point-of-care diagnostics market report provides an executive-level overview of the point-of-care diagnostics market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2027.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global point-of-care diagnostics market, and key product and platform stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The point-of-care diagnostics market size was valued at US$36.99 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.92% during 2022-2027. The key to the growth has been the high prevalence of infectious diseases and growing investment and funding for product development.
Additionally, key strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions are expected to accelerate market growth. Over the forecast period, the market will witness an increase in government initiatives, favoring the point-of-care diagnostics market growth.
- This report provides overview of addressable market for point-of-care diagnostics market
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes global market forecasts for the point-of-care diagnostics industry
- It include segmental forecasts and vendor snapshot on leading vendors operating in or the point-of-care diagnostics industry
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global point-of-care diagnostics market and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in point-of-care diagnostics markets.
- The report also highlights key platform and product segments.
- With different charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in point-of-care diagnostics markets.
- Advent of Next-Generation Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Technologies
- Approval and Authorization of Products for Covid-19
- Key Strategic Partnerships and M&A
- High Prevalence of Infectious Diseases
- Robust Government Initiatives
- Growing Investments and Funding for Product Development
- Disadvantages Associated With Point-Of-Care Testing
- Challenges Associated With Point-Of-Care Diagnosis Implementation
- Challenges Associated With Quality Control and Result Reporting
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 01 Executive Summary
1.1 Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market Snapshot
CHAPTER 02 Research Scope and Segmentation
CHAPTER 03 Technology Briefing
3.1 What is point-of-care testing?
3.2 Industry Trends
CHAPTER 04 Point-of-Care Diagnostics Industry Trends Analysis
4.1 Point-of-Care Diagnostics Industry Value Chain
4.1.1 Hematological disorders
4.1.2 Metabolic Disorders
4.2 Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market Structure - PORTER’s Analysis
CHAPTER 05 Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Revenue Opportunity
5.1 Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market
5.2 COVID-19 Impact
CHAPTER 06 Regulatory Overview
CHAPTER 07 Point-of-Care Diagnostics Products Outlook
7.1 Point-of-Care Diagnostics - Products Deep Dive
7.1.1 Glucose Monitoring Products
7.1.2 Infectious Disease Testing Products
7.1.3 Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products
7.1.4 Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Products
7.1.5 Hematological Products
CHAPTER 08 Point-of-Care Diagnostics Platform Outlook
8.1 Point-of-Care Diagnostics - Platform Deep Dive
8.1.1 Lateral Flow Assays
8.1.5 Molecular Diagnostics
CHAPTER 09 Point-of-Care Diagnostics Regional Outlook
9.1 Point-of-Care Diagnostics - Regional Deep Dive
9.1.1 North America
CHAPTER 010 Trends, Drivers, and Challenges
CHAPTER 011 Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Competitive Landscape
CHAPTER 012 Appendix
- Abbott Laboratories
- DANAHER CORP.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc
- QUIDEL Corp.
- OraSure Technologies Inc.
- SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS AG
- TRINITY BIOTECH PLC
- SYSMEX Corp.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/au2ifr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230103005680/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER HEALTH MANAGED CARE GENERAL HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES INFECTIOUS DISEASES HOSPITALS HEALTH TECHNOLOGY COVID-19 BIOTECHNOLOGY MEDICAL SUPPLIES PRACTICE MANAGEMENT HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/03/2023 12:22 PM/DISC: 01/03/2023 12:21 PM