DevOps Global Market Report 2022: Increasing Need to Bridge the Gap Between IT and Operations Teams Fuels Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “DevOps Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global DevOps market is expected to grow from $7.20 billion in 2021 to $8.95 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.24%. The DevOps market is expected to reach $20.53 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 23.08%.
The main components of DevOps include solutions and services. The DevOps solutions refer to tools and software that bridge the gap between software development, quality assurance, and IT operations, which helps to rapidly build software products and services while greatly boosting operational performance.
They are deployed on-premise or through the cloud in small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. These solutions or services are utilized by industry verticals such as information technology (IT) & telecom, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), retail, government and public sector, manufacturing, healthcare, and others.
North America was the largest region in the DevOps market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the DevOps market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing need for bridging the gap between IT and operations teams is propelling the growth of the DevOps market. The rapid growth in teams including multiple offices, shift in business operations towards virtual offices, and off-site contractors have increased the gap between IT and operational teams, affecting the business operations and productivity.
The companies operating in software development sectors are increasingly focusing on acquiring innovative DevOps tools and services to automate certain management functions and software deployment processes. According to a Harvard Business School study, poor collaboration between teams and inefficient work reduced productivity by 2% to 3%. Therefore, an increased need to bridge gaps between IT and operations teams is expected to boost the utilization of DevOps tools and services during the forecast period.
Technological advancements are the latest trend gaining popularity in the DevOps market. The companies in the DevOps market are incorporating innovative technologies like machine learning (ML) and Artificial intelligence (AI) to offer technologically products, which are cost-effective and operationally beneficial.
For instance, in 2019 Microsoft Corporation, a USA-based multinational technology corporation, launched Azure machine learning operations (MLOps), which has integrated machine learning technology in DevOps to improve workflow efficiency through continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Component: Solution; Service
2) By Deployment Model: On-Premise; Cloud
3) By Enterprise Size: Large Enterprise; Small & Medium Enterprises
4) By Industry Vertical: Information Technology & Telecom; Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance; Retail; Government And Public Sector; Manufacturing; Healthcare; Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. DevOps Market Characteristics
3. DevOps Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On DevOps
5. DevOps Market Size And Growth
6. DevOps Market Segmentation
7. DevOps Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific DevOps Market
9. China DevOps Market
10. India DevOps Market
11. Japan DevOps Market
12. Australia DevOps Market
13. Indonesia DevOps Market
14. South Korea DevOps Market
15. Western Europe DevOps Market
16. UK DevOps Market
17. Germany DevOps Market
18. France DevOps Market
19. Eastern Europe DevOps Market
20. Russia DevOps Market
21. North America DevOps Market
22. USA DevOps Market
23. South America DevOps Market
24. Brazil DevOps Market
25. Middle East DevOps Market
26. Africa DevOps Market
27. DevOps Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The DevOps Market
29. DevOps Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i1xfie
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005282/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 08:07 AM/DISC: 12/22/2022 08:07 AM