Employment Screening Services Global Market Report 2022: Rising Need to Reduce Employee Fraud Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Employment Screening Services Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global employment screening services market is expected to grow from $4.12 billion in 2021 to $4.49 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9%. The employment screening services market is expected to reach $6.31 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.9%.
The main services of the employment screening services market are background screening, verification, driver management, and medical and drug testing. Background screening refers to the process of investigating the backgrounds of potential employees to help companies make informed decisions regarding prospective job applicants.
The various verification done are qualification, employment history verification, reference, and other verification. The background screening offered is credit checks and criminal records. The various applications are healthcare, IT/technology/media, financial services, staffing, retail, industrial, travel and hospitality, government and education, transportation, and other applications.
North America was the largest region in the employment screening services market in 2021. The regions covered in employment screening services market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The rising need to reduce fraudulent activities done by employees is expected to propel the growth of the employment screening services market going forward. Fraudulent activities refer to deliberate acts with the intention of obtaining an unauthorized benefit, such as money or property.
The rising need to reduce fraudulent activities by newly hired employees with the intent of preventing financial and reputation loss to the organization. For instance, according to a 2021 study carried out by Experian, an Australia-based data analytics company more than 45% of businesses in India have seen an increase in fraud amid the pandemic. Therefore, the growth in the automotive industry is driving the growth of the employment screening services market.
Technological advancements are the key trend gaining popularity in the employment screening services market. Major companies operating in the market are developing technologically advanced offerings to streamline customer and candidate experience.
For instance, in May 2021, HireRight, a US-based group background screening company launched HireRight’s Applicant Center offering its vaccination history questionnaire. This service allows employers to receive candidate or employee vaccination records quickly and conveniently.
The service features a series of four questionnaires namely the vaccination history questionnaire, respirator medical questionnaire, tuberculosis exposure questionnaire, and the COVID-19 vaccination questionnaire. This service offers employers the ability to efficiently screen the health records of employees. The questionnaire is based on the guidelines of various government regulatory bodies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Services: Background Screening; Verification; Driver Management; Medical And Drug Testing
2) By Verification: Qualification; Employment History Verification; Reference; Others Verification
3) By Background Screening: Credit Check; Criminal Record
4) By Application: Healthcare; IT/Technology/Media; Financial Services; Staffing; Retail; Industrial; Travel And Hospitality; Government And Education; Transportation; Others Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Employment Screening Services Market Characteristics
3. Employment Screening Services Market Trends And Strategies
4. Employment Screening Services Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Employment Screening Services Market Size And Growth
6. Employment Screening Services Market Segmentation
7. Employment Screening Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Employment Screening Services Market
9. China Employment Screening Services Market
10. India Employment Screening Services Market
11. Japan Employment Screening Services Market
12. Australia Employment Screening Services Market
13. Indonesia Employment Screening Services Market
14. South Korea Employment Screening Services Market
15. Western Europe Employment Screening Services Market
16. UK Employment Screening Services Market
17. Germany Employment Screening Services Market
18. France Employment Screening Services Market
19. Eastern Europe Employment Screening Services Market
20. Russia Employment Screening Services Market
21. North America Employment Screening Services Market
22. USA Employment Screening Services Market
23. South America Employment Screening Services Market
24. Brazil Employment Screening Services Market
25. Middle East Employment Screening Services Market
26. Africa Employment Screening Services Market
27. Employment Screening Services Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Employment Screening Services Market
29. Employment Screening Services Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Capita plc
- Experian PLC
- First Advantage
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xg7yl0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005387/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 10:18 AM/DISC: 12/21/2022 10:18 AM