Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley Implements NewOrg for Data Management, Online Application Capabilities, and Becoming Paperless
WASHINGTON - January 5, 2023 - ( Newswire.com )
NewOrg Management System, a leading online data management platform for nonprofit organizations, social services, and government agencies, is excited to announce a successful implementation for Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley.
Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit housing organization working in local communities across all 50 states in the U.S. and approximately 70 countries. Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley, located in Hickory, NC, was established in 1985 and is dedicated to the premise that everyone should have access to a safe and affordable place to live. Habitat Catawba Valley builds strength, stability, and self-reliance for families through housing. They build houses through partnerships with diverse segments of the Catawba Valley community, including churches and temples, businesses, individuals, service clubs, and foundations.
Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley sought to streamline data entry and manage client data in one place. Prior to engagement with NewOrg, operations were conducted with a mix of paper files, spreadsheets, and email. Habitat Catawba Valley believed a platform such as NewOrg would provide a more effective way to process program applications, report on impact, and meet the data access requirements to maintain a 30+ year relationship with its clients.
“When Habitat Catawba Valley began looking for a database platform, my software guru brother coached me. He said that we should look for a platform that has a skilled and knowledgeable team behind it that can adapt their software to meet our needs and that offers exceptional customer service. We found all of that and much more in NewOrg. The NewOrg team listened carefully to what we needed our database to do, and then tuned their software to do it. The NewOrg customer service is quick and awesome, even reaching out to check with us and to tweak things as needed. We get the feeling that they really care about the work that we’re doing and want to support us in doing it. And the bonus - we’ve found them to be cost-effective!” - Christina L. Morgan, MSW, Director of Homeowner Services
Following a robust vetting process, NewOrg’s solution was selected and included the following highlights:
- Process that tracks the stages of progression of both homeownership and homeowner repair contacts, as well as build site milestones.
- Online application process for homeownership and homeowner repair application information and also gives the ability to upload necessary documentation and to sign consent agreements.
- Ability to correspond with stakeholders using NewOrg’s in-house email tool and to create templates to streamline speed of content creation.
- Applicant summary pages that pull all the data points across the system to one concise, easy-to-view location, for each applicant.
- Development of mortgage lending processes that include the sending of auto-filled notices and disclosures to borrowers by email, along with remote electronic signatures, drastically reducing administrative time.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley Implements NewOrg for Data Management, Online Application Capabilities, and Becoming Paperless