Insights on the PropTech Global Market to 2027 - Featuring Airbnb, Ascendix Technologies, Aurum Proptech and Holobuilder Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2022--
The “Global PropTech Market: Industry Trends & Competitive Intelligence” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report has segmented the PropTech market by property type, by industry and by geographic region. It provides an overview of the global PropTech market and analyzes market trends.
Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the period from 2022 to 2027, while providing revenue forecasts for this period for each market segment. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of PropTech solution providers.
The report covers the PropTech market concerning adoption across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
The report estimates the global market for PropTech in 2021, and it provides projections for the expected market size through 2027. The scope of the study includes the PropTech development platform and associated services, as well as services associated with the platform.
- Airbnb Inc.
- Ascendix Technologies
- Aurum Proptech
- Crown Proptech
- Universal Proptech Inc.
- A brief general outlook and up-to-date analysis of the global PropTech market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future potential for global PropTech market with an emphasis on new products and technologies, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global PropTech market, and the corresponding market share analysis based on offering solution, property type, end-use industry, and region
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities that will shape the market for PropTech over the forecast period (2022 to 2027)
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the demand for PropTech market due to the increasing investment prospectus by PropTech companies, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and other market strategic advantages
- Review of recent industry trends, R&D activities, and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
PropTech refers to the integration and application of technologies for the development of products and services in the real estate industry. The focus of PropTech is to automate and improve the use and delivery of real estate services. Virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) represent the tip of the iceberg for the PropTech industry. Like other industries, the real estate industry is not immune to technological change. The global real estate sector has undergone a significant paradigm shift, but its full potential is on display in the PropTech market.
Increased spending, venture capital funding in the technology and growing demand for advanced technology in the real estate industry are key factors driving the growth of the PropTech market. Preliminary research, development spending and high execution costs, however, hinder the market growth. Trends such as the use of VR to increase customer satisfaction, the growing use of AI and blockchain solutions, and a promising climate for startups will create huge opportunities in the market.
In this report, the global PropTech market has been segmented based on property type, industry and geographic region. Property types include residential and commercial. The PropTech market by industry has been segmented into construction, manufacturing, retail, hospitality and others.
By geography, the PropTech market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The North American region accounted for the highest share of the global PropTech market in 2021. The presence of many global companies, a robust technology infrastructure and high adoption of advanced technologies (e.g., AI, virtual reality, IoT, cloud) are key factors driving the North American market. Asia-Pacific is currently the fastest-growing market for PropTech globally.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Market Outlook
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
3.1 Impact of COVID-19
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Market Drivers
3.2.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Technology Trends
Chapter 4 Emerging Technologies and Opportunities
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Property Type and Industry
5.1 PropTech Market by Property Type
5.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.2 PropTech Market by Industry
5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
6.1 Global PropTech Market Size by Region
6.2 North America
6.5 Rest of the World
Chapter 7 Industry Trends and Recent Developments
7.1 Industry Trends
7.2 Recent Key Developments
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
Chapter 9 Project Scope and Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8gqf0a
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221220005547/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/20/2022 10:44 AM/DISC: 12/20/2022 10:44 AM