Airborne ISR Global Market Report 2022: Increasing Procurement of Airborne ISR Systems due to Growing Transnational and Regional Instability Fuels Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Airborne ISR Market by Solution (Systems, Software, Services), Platform (Military Aircraft, Military Helicopters, Unmanned Systems), End-user (Defense, Homeland Security), Application and Region- Global Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The airborne ISR market is projected to grow from USD 12.4 Billion in 2022 to USD 15.6 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2027.
The airborne ISR market has been growing significantly across the globe, and this growth is also expected to continue during the forecast period. The major drivers for the market’s growth include rising demand for UAVs for airborne ISR applications and advancements in artificial intelligence, big data analytics, and robotics used in patrol and fighter aircraft for ISR.
Based on application, the airborne ISR market has been segmented into search and rescue operations, border and maritime patrol, target acquisition and tracking, critical infrastructure protection, tactical support, and others. The repeated incidents of terrorist infiltration through borders and sea lines are also anticipated to emerge as a major factor driving the deployment of maritime and border security systems over the forecast period.
Based on the platform, the airborne ISR market is segmented into military aircraft, military helicopters, and unmanned systems. The unmanned systems segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This projected high growth rate is attributed to the rising adoption of small and tactical UAVs by the defense forces of several countries.
North America is expected to account for the largest share in 2021
North America accounted for the largest share of the airborne ISR market in 2021. This market is led by the US, which is increasingly investing in ISR technology to maintain its superiority and overcome the risk of potential threats on computer networks. In the defense sector, rapid technological advancements are spawning disruptive innovations. The growing use of small, unmanned surveillance systems is projected to increase the demand for electronic components in ISR missions. Advanced data integration combined with multi-level comparison analysis to improve data accuracy and management is expected to open new market prospects for the airborne ISR industry.
- Rising UAV Demand for Airborne ISR Applications
- Increasing Procurement of Airborne ISR Systems due to Growing Transnational and Regional Instability
- Growing Threats of Terror Attacks and Increasing International Border Clashes
- Increasing Use of Airborne ISR-Based Geological Survey for Scientific Research
- Increasing Need for Missile Detection Systems
- Rapid Advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, and Robotics
- Increasing Preference for Modern Warfare Techniques
- Lack of Accuracy and Operational Complexities in Airborne ISR Technology
- High Development and Maintenance Costs
- Concerns Over Error Possibilities in Complex Combat Situations
- Regulatory Constraints in Technology Transfer
- Declining Defense Budgets of North American and European Countries
- Technological Advancements in ISR Ecosystem
- Modernization of Reconnaissance Equipment by Defense Forces of Several Countries
- Integrating Existing Systems with New Technologies
- Complexity in Designs of Airborne ISR Systems
- High System Complexity, Requiring Proper Pilot Training for Optimum Usage
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Airborne ISR Market, by Application
8 Airborne ISR Market, by Solution
9 Airborne ISR Market, by Platform
10 Airborne ISR Market, by End-User
11 Regional Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Aselsan A.a.
- Bae Systems plc
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Hensoldt Ag
- HR Smith Group of Companies
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- Kappa Optronics
- L3Harris Technologies
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mag Aerospace
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Octopus ISR Systems
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Rheinmetall Ag
- Saab Ab
- Teledyne Technologies
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
- Trakka Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1y06w7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005531/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 09:57 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 09:57 AM