Global Radiology Information System Market Report 2022-2027: Surge in the Demand for Diagnostic Services, Including Medical Imaging Services Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 29, 2022--
The “Global Radiology Information System Market (2022-2027) by Type, Component, End User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Radiology Information System Market is estimated to be USD 1.06 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 1.61 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.66%.
- Growth in the Prevalence Rate of Chronic Diseases
- Excessive Spending in the Web Based Healthcare IT Sector and Providing Cloud-Based Data Along with Image Sharing Assessment Services
- Improved Healthcare Information Technology Systems
- High Cost of the Installation
- Surge in the Demand for Diagnostic Services, Including Medical Imaging Services
- Increase in Government Funding and Investment for Cancer-Related Researches
- Increased Integration of Information Technology in the Healthcare Sector
- Dearth of Skilled Technicians
- Interoperability Issues
The Global Radiology Information System Market is segmented based on Type, Component, End User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Integrated Radiology Information Systems and Standalone Radiology Information Systems.
- By Component, the market is classified into Hardware, Services, and Software.
- By End User, the market is classified into Emergency Healthcare Service Providers, Hospitals, and Office-based Physicians.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Radiology Information System Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Radiology Information System Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Radiology Information System Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Radiology Information System Market, By Type
7 Global Radiology Information System Market, By Component
8 Global Radiology Information System Market, By End User
9 Americas’ Radiology Information System Market
10 Europe’s Radiology Information System Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Radiology Information System Market
12 APAC’s Radiology Information System Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Aidoc Medical
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Canon Medical Systems Corp.
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Cerner Corp.
- EIZO Corp.
- Esaote S.p.A
- Fischer Medical
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corp.
- IMAGE Information Systems Ltd.
- INFINITT North America Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medinformatix, Inc.
- Merge Healthcare, Inc.
- NextGen Healthcare, Inc.
- Perfect Imaging, LLC
- Shimadzu Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers Ag
- Zebra Medical Vision
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l1ejct
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221229005178/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RADIOLOGY HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/29/2022 09:38 AM/DISC: 12/29/2022 09:38 AM