Oxygen Concentrators Global Market Report 2022: Featuring AirSep, DeVilbiss, O2 Concepts, Philips Healthcare & More - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Oxygen Concentrators Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 To 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report on global oxygen concentrators studies the market in terms of various types and applications. Rising prevalence of pulmonary complications such as asthma, bronchitis, COPD and emphysema. Rampant industrialization and urbanization has resulted in increasing air pollution and particulate matter.
Preference for healthier lifestyle and technological advancement in the components of oxygen concentrators help in the market penetration of oxygen concentrators. The restraints of oxygen concentrators market is the maintenance cost is high and their huge consumption of electricity.
In line with the scope of the report the various products consists of fixed oxygen concentrators and portable oxygen concentrators. Applications comprises of homecare, hospitals and long term rehabilitation and nursing centers. Market sizing and forecast has been mentioned for the above mentioned segments.
High deliverance capacity of the gas and longer battery power etc. are the recent value addition to the oxygen concentrators over the last few years. Demand for portable oxygen concentrators arises owing to rising public health awareness, lightweight, robustness, easy installation to main air ventilation supply, etc. Additionally portable oxygen concentrators finds huge application in places such as airports, shopping malls, commercial airlines, and offices.
Fixed oxygen concentrators possess a strong acumen to hold the market since they provide quick access to the oxygen concentrators as the auxiliaries are prefabricated so handling is easy and is of prime importance in elderly healthcare centers at night when the elderly patients with pulmonary complications are sleeping.
The oxygen concentrators under pressured condition filters the ambient air through the molecular sieves to give air rich in oxygen. Oxygen concentrators serves as better alternative to oxygen tanks due to low maintenance incurred. Additionally technological advancement in the various components of oxygen concentrators such as signal control circuitry for sensors, power management circuitry, and user interface will result into deep market penetration of the oxygen concentrators.
Homecare finds demand owing to the increasing number of households addicted to smoking results in the demand for fresh air enriched in oxygen, promotes early patient recovery due to comfort and provides reinforcement care from the patients family and caregivers. Long term rehabilitation and nursing centers seeks excellent growth during the duration 2020-2030, in relation to high patient volume in these centers over the past decade, and rise in geriatric population suffering with asthma and COPD diseases requiring long term medical intervention.
North America was observed to be the largest oxygen concentrators market in the base year 2021. According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention survey in 2015 the number of adults diagnosed with chronic bronchitis were 9.5 million and emphysema were 3.5 million. The dominance of North America is mainly attributed to the presence of key drivers such as increasing number of patients suffering with chronic diseases due to unhealthy lifestyle such as cigarette smoking, marijuana addiction, rising air pollution are responsible for the market hold of North America in oxygen concentrators market. European market growth is favored by increasing elderly population suffering with airway tract complications thus resulting in demand for oxygen concentrators. Asia Pacific will capture the market in the forecast duration 2020-2030 due to high consumption of tobacco products and supportive regulatory environment for oxygen concentrators.
- Fixed Oxygen Concentrators
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Long Term Rehabilitation and Nursing Centers
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors that are impacting the growth of Oxygen Concentrators market?
- What are the key investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2030.
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the Oxygen Concentrators market?
- Which is the largest regional market for Oxygen Concentrators market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving Oxygen Concentrators market growth?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to enhance their market presence in the Oxygen Concentrators market worldwide?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Oxygen Concentrators Market: Business Outlook - Market Dynamics
4. Oxygen Concentrators Market: By Product, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
5. Oxygen Concentrators Market: By Application, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
6. North America Oxygen Concentrators Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
7. UK and European Union Oxygen Concentrators Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
8. Asia Pacific Oxygen Concentrators Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
9. Latin America Oxygen Concentrators Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
10. Middle East and Africa Oxygen Concentrators Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
11. Company Profile
- AirSep Corporation
- Covidien Ltd.
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Inogen Inc.
- Inova Labs Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Nidek Medical
- O2 Concepts
- Philips Healthcare
- Teijin Ltd
- Teleflex Incorporated.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i76ibw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005232/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 04:54 AM/DISC: 12/21/2022 04:55 AM