The Worldwide Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Industry is Expected to Reach $26.9 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market (2022-2027) by Technology, Product, Range, Application, Platform, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market is estimated to be USD 11.5 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 26.98 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.6%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Defense Budget and Spending for Military Weapons
- Increased Demand in Combat Operations
- Increasing Focus on Development of Compact DEW for UAV Platforms
- Restrictions on Anti-personnel Lasers
- Utilization of Dew for Law Enforcement Missions
- Increase in R&D of Advanced Technologies
- Introduction of Advanced DE Weapons for Military Operations
- Challenges Associated with Designing Military DEW Systems
- Integrating Existing Systems with New Technologies
The Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market is segmented based on Technology, Product, Range, Application, Platform, and Geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified into High Energy Laser Technology, High Power Microwave Technology, and Particle Beam Weapons.
- By Product, the market is classified into Lethal Weapons and Non-Lethal Weapons.
- By Range, the market is classified into Less than 1 KM and More than 1 KM.
- By Platform, the market is classified into Airborne, Land, Naval, and Space.
- By Application, the market is classified into Defence and Homeland Security.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Applied Companies Corp.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Boeing Company
- Dynetics, Inc.
- EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
- Epirus, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- MBDA Missile Systems
- Moog, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp.
- QinetiQ Group PLC
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Radiance technologies
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Rheinmetall Ag
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2286ak
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005329/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER DEFENSE DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 04:52 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 04:52 AM