The Worldwide Air Cargo Security Equipment Industry is Expected to Reach $1.4 Billion by 2027 - Rising Smuggling and Terror-Related Activities Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2022--
The “Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market is estimated to be USD 874 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1423.65 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.25%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Application of X-Ray Technologies
- Rising Smuggling and Terror-Related Activities
- Higher Costs of Screening Systems
- Challenges of Handling Hazardous Cargo
- Rise in Investments From Governments to Up-Grade Security Systems
- Technological Advancements With New Screening Techniques
- Reduced Awareness About the Benefits of Screening Systems
The Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market is segmented based on Product Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Human-heartbeat Detection Systems, X-ray Systems.
- By Application, the market is classified into Advanced Personnel Screening, Air Cargo Security Screening, and Aviation Checkpoint Solutions.
- By Geography, the market is classified into the Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- C.E.I.A. SpA
- CHAMP Cargosystems
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- EAS Envimet Analytical Systems GES .m.b.H
- Gilardoni S.p.A.
- Nuctech Company, Ltd.
- Rapiscan System
- Smiths Detection, Inc.
- TEKNIK DOKUM A.S.
- Teledyne ICM
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- Evolv Technologies, Inc.
- Astrophysics, Inc.
- ICTS Europe
- Autoclear LLC.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wg33ef
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221220005706/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HARDWARE SECURITY TECHNOLOGY LAW ENFORCEMENT/EMERGENCY SERVICES OTHER TRAVEL TRANSPORTATION HOMELAND SECURITY TRAVEL OTHER TRANSPORT PUBLIC POLICY/GOVERNMENT AIR TRANSPORT OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/20/2022 02:44 PM/DISC: 12/20/2022 02:44 PM