Insights on the Polyvinyl Butrayl Films for Automobile Global Market to 2031 - by Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Polyvinyl Butrayl Films for Automobile Market By Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global polyvinyl butrayl (pvb) films for automobile market was valued at $189.2 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $277.8 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Polyvinyl butyral (PVB) is a colorless, clear, amorphous thermoplastic obtained by condensation reaction of butyraldehyde and polyvinyl alcohol. It has excellent flexibility, film-forming, and superior adhesion properties as well as excellent UV resistance.
One of the primary uses of PVB films in the automotive industry is safety glass as these films prevent personal injury by large and sharp glass fragments. In addition, PVB laminated glass offers good impact resistance, enhanced sound barrier, and nearly 100% absorption of UV light. The latter is crucial for protecting the interiors from fading due to UV exposure.
The growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities are explained in the report to better understand the market dynamics. This report further highlights key areas of investment. In addition, it includes Porter’s five forces analysis to understand the competitive scenario of the industry and role of each stakeholder. Value chain analysis for this industry, which includes R&D, components manufacturers, assembly, programming & testing, marketing & sales, customers, and post-sales services, is explained.
The report features the strategies adopted by key market players to maintain their foothold in the market. Furthermore, it highlights the competitive landscape of the key players to increase their market share and sustain intense competition in the industry.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the polyvinyl butrayl (pvb) films for automobile market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing polyvinyl butrayl (pvb) films for automobile market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the polyvinyl butrayl (pvb) films for automobile market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global polyvinyl butrayl (pvb) films for automobile market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- Rear and Front View Mirrors
- Windows and Dashboard Displays
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of LAMEA
Key Market Players
- Chang Chun Group
- DuLite PVB Film
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Huakai Plastic (Chongqing) Co. Ltd.
- Jiaxing Fuying Composite Materials Co.Ltd
- Jiaxing Willing Lamiglass Material Gmbh
- KURARAY CO., LTD.
- Kingboard Holdings Limited
- SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO LTD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hyqjj6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005259/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 07:02 AM/DISC: 12/22/2022 07:01 AM