The Worldwide Transaction Monitoring Industry is Projected to Reach $34 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Transaction Monitoring: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Transaction Monitoring estimated at US$14.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$34 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 13.7% CAGR and reach US$25.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 12.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.9 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 18% CAGR
The Transaction Monitoring market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.9 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$7.6 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 18% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.8% and 11.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.1% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 23 Featured) -
- ACI Worldwide
- ACTICO GmbH
- BAE Systems
- Beam Solutions, Inc.
- Bottomline Technologies
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Fair Isaac Corporation
- Fiserv, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infrasoft Technologies
- NICE Systems Ltd
- Oracle Corporation
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Software AG
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Transaction Monitoring - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kev42n
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005198/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 04:49 AM/DISC: 12/22/2022 04:49 AM