General Warehousing And Storage Global Market Report 2022: Increase in the Industrial Production Index Bodes Well for Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 28, 2022--
The “General Warehousing And Storage Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global general warehousing and storage market is expected to grow from $411.38 billion in 2021 to $448.51 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.0%. The general warehousing and storage market is expected to grow to $537.63 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6%.
The general warehousing and storage market consists of sales of general warehousing and storage services by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that are used for the storage of facilities for general merchandise, refrigerated goods, and other warehouses products. General warehousing and storage refer to Warehouses that act as storage for goods that will be sold or distributed later. These warehouses are specifically designed for storage.
The types of ownership include private warehouses, public warehouses, bonded warehouses, which are used by various end users such as manufacturing, consumer goods, retail, food and beverages, IT hardware, healthcare, chemicals and others.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the general warehousing and storage market. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The growth in the general warehousing and storage market is due to the growth in macroeconomic fundamentals such as export-import trade, retail industry, and industrial production index.
An increase in the industrial production index is expected to propel the growth of the general warehousing and storage market going forward. The industrial production index (IPI) measures levels of production and capacity in the manufacturing, mining, electric, and gas industries, within a year. Because of the increase in production in industries warehouses helps to store the finished goods. For instance, according to EMBARGO ADVISORY, an India-based government organization, for the year 2021 combined industrial production index of core industries stood at 143.1 in march, 2021, which increased by 6.8 % as compared to the index of march, 2020. Therefore, an increase in the industrial production index is driving the growth of the general warehousing and storage market.
Mobile technologies have gained popularity among warehouse owners as it helps them to perform and track warehouse operations, and reduce time consumption and manpower. Mobile technology includes tablets, smartphones, and other handheld devices for communication and information. These devices make use of GPS, RFID, VoIP, digital imaging, and voice technology for equipment status, performance, and tracking warehouse operations. These technologies also provide hands-free operations and faster data entry.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Type: Bonded Warehousing; Private Warehousing and Storage; Warehousing (including foreign trade zones)
2) By Ownership: Private Warehouses; Public Warehouses; Bonded Warehouses
3) By End User: Manufacturing; Consumer Goods; Retail; Food and Beverages; IT Hardware; Healthcare; Chemicals; Other End Users
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. General Warehousing And Storage Market Characteristics
4. General Warehousing And Storage Market Product Analysis
5. General Warehousing And Storage Market Supply Chain
6. General Warehousing And Storage Market Customer Information
7. General Warehousing And Storage Market Trends And Strategies
8. General Warehousing And Storage Market Size And Growth
9. General Warehousing And Storage Market Regional Analysis
10. General Warehousing And Storage Market Segmentation
11. General Warehousing And Storage Market Metrics
12. Asia-Pacific General Warehousing And Storage Market
13. Western Europe General Warehousing And Storage Market
14. Eastern Europe General Warehousing And Storage Market
15. North America General Warehousing And Storage Market
16. South America General Warehousing And Storage Market
17. Middle East General Warehousing And Storage Market
18. Africa General Warehousing And Storage Market
19. General Warehousing And Storage Market Competitive Landscape
20. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The General Warehousing And Storage Market
21. Market Background: Warehousing And Storage Market
24. Copyright And Disclaimer
- Kuehne + Nagel
- CEVA Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/omx1wd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221228005244/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PACKAGING OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/28/2022 08:23 AM/DISC: 12/28/2022 08:23 AM