Global Artificial Marble Market Report to 2031 - Players Include Aristech Surfaces, DuPont, Hari Stones and Lotte Chemical - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Artificial Marble Market By Product type, By Application, By End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global artificial marble market size was valued at $2,876.4 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $4,575.2 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Artificial marbles are made up of combination of granite with gypsum or crushed marble, polyester resin, sand and cement. The appearance of marble stone is created by using crushed rocks as filler, colors, and resin as a binder. It is also called composite, synthetic, cultured marble stones. Various materials such as sand, cement, powder, acrylic glue and many more are mixed together under high pressure in vacuum to solidify the mixture or solution into hard artificial marble stone.
In addition, the expansion of the construction sector due to increase in new construction and refurbishment of existing structures. The need for new building to meet residential, commercial, and commodities needs as well as increasing construction of hotels, malls and airports are driving the artificial marble market growth.
Artificial marbles have various advantages over natural marbles such as easy maintenance, low cost, variety of color and textures, easily remolded and reshaped, highly durable and hassle-free, which is projected to help sustain the demand for artificial marble stones.
Moreover, renovation and reconstruction of existing homes and commercial properties are expected to drive the market growth. For instance, in year 2020, European Commission has announced “Renovation Wave” initiative for public and private buildings, which has set an aim of substantially increasing the renovation rates across the EU and to provide a framework for renovation to support the green building.
The plan states that the additional investment needed to reach EU 2030 energy and climate targets is around $385 billion annually, with approximately $295 billion for residential and $90 billion for public buildings. Hence, such factors are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities in the artificial marbles market.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the artificial marble market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing artificial marble market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the artificial marble market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global artificial marble market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Product type
- Polyester Artificial Marble
- Cement Artificial Marble
- Composite Artificial Marble
- Construction type
- New Construction
- Sintered Artificial Marble
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
- Aristech Surfaces LLC
- Classic Marble & Stone
- Cupa Group
- Guangdong Legend Stone Co., Ltd
- Hari Stones Ltd
- Hfrtub Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai L & C Europe GMBH
- Kalinga Stone
- Lotte Chemical
- LX HAUSYS
- MARMIL S.A
- Southland Stone
- XISHI GROUP LTD
- Yunfu City Liji Stone Co., Ltd. Engineering
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8sd9s8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005493/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 08:54 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 08:54 AM