Global Seeds Market Trends and Forecast Analysis Report 2018-2022 & 2023-2028 Featuring Bayer, BASF, Limagrain, Enza Zaden, Land’OLakes, KWS, and Syngenta & Rallis India - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Global Seeds Market (2022 Edition) - Trends and Forecast Analysis Till 2028 (By Type, Crop Type, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Seeds Market is projected to display significant growth represented by a CAGR of 6.30% during 2023-2028. It was valued at USD12.88 Billion in the year 2021 with the Americas region leading the regional market share.
The certified hybrid seeds are easily available for farmers now as companies are applying advanced molecular genetics and improving the sequence of production and breeding modification to provide various techniques and tools for them to increase crop yields that do not impact on climate conditions. In terms of segments by Type, Conventional or Genetically have the most prominent presence in the Seeds Market, accounting for the major share in 2021.
Asia-Pacific region is the largest market and is growing at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the rising prevalence of Crop type as well the widespread distribution channel in developing countries like India and China.
The Japanese seeds market is witnessing growth in recent years due to the increased use of agri-tech among the young population to cope with the new market strategy. India is a lucrative market for crop varieties due to its large rising population and a developing drone system with enormous uses in the market.
Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report. The key insights of the report have been presented through the leading company shares. - Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by type, Crop type and by Distribution Channel.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Seeds Market by Value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Seeds Market by Volume (Million Metric Tonnes).
- The report presents the analysis of the Seeds Market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the estimated year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Seeds Market by Type (By Conventional, By Genetically Modified).
- The report analyses the Seeds Market By Crop Type (By Cereals, Fruits & Vegetables, Oilseeds, Others).
- The report analyses the Seeds Market by Distribution Channel (Online Channel, Offline Channel).
- The Global Seeds Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA).
- The Global Seeds Market has been analysed By Country (United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, U.K, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan & Indonesia, India).
The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, and recent developments.
The companies analysed in the report include Corteva
- Enza Zaden
- Syngenta & Rallis India
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Seeds Overview
1.2 Scope of Research
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Market Dashboard
2.2 Regional Insights
2.3 Market Ecosystem Factors
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Data Collection Process
3.2 Market Trajectory Estimation
3.3 Market Size Calculation
4. Market Dynamics
4.5 Impact assessment of Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
5.1 Raw material Suppliers
5.4 End Use Industry
6. Covid-19 Impact Assessment
6.1 Assessment of Degree of Impact of Covid-19 on Seeds Market
6.2 Region-Wise Quarterly Covid Impact Analysis
7. Porter Five Force Analysis
8. Macro-Economic Indicator Outlook
8.1 Global, Region wise GDP Growth
8.2 Global, Region wise Population Growth
8.3 Global, Region wise Inflation
8.4 Global, Region wise Disposable Income
8.5 Global Arrival & Departure
9. Average Selling Price Analysis
9.1 Average Selling Price, By Region
9.2 Average Selling Price, By Product Type
10. Competitive Positioning
10.1 Companies’ Product Positioning
10.2 Market Position Matrix
10.3 Market Share Analysis
11. Volumetric Analysis, Million Mt Ton, 2018-2028
11.1 Global Seeds Market, 2018-2028 (Million Mt Ton), CAGR (%)
11.1.1 Global Seeds Market, By Volume 2018-2028 (Million Mt Ton), CAGR (%)
11.1.2 Global Seeds Market, By Crop Type, 2018-2028 (Million Mt Ton), CAGR (%)
11.2 Americas Seeds Market, 2018-2028 (Million Units), CAGR (%)
11.3 Europe Seeds Market, 2018-2028 (Million Units), CAGR (%)
11.4 Asia Pacific Seeds Market, 2018-2028 (Million Mt Ton), CAGR (%)
11.5 Middle East and Africa Seeds Market, 2018-2028 (Million Mt Ton), CAGR (%)
12. Global Seeds Market Trends and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, USD Billion & CAGR
12.1 Macro Economic Factor Impact Index
12.2 Global Seeds Market: Dashboard
12.3 Global Seeds Market Size, By Value, 2018-2021(USD Billion)
12.4 Global Seeds Market Size, By Value, 2022-2028 (USD Billion)
12.5 Global Seeds Market: Summary
13. Global Seeds Market Trend and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By Type
13.1 Global Seeds Market Trend and Forecast Analysis, By Type: Snapshot
13.3 Genetically Modified
14. Global Seeds Market Trend and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By Crop Type
14.1 Global Seeds Market Trend and Forecast Analysis, By Crop Type: Snapshot
14.2 By Cereals
14.3 By Fruits & Vegetables
14.4 By Oilseeds
14.5 By Others
15. Global Seeds Market Trend and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By Distribution Channel
15.1 Global Seeds Market Trend and Forecast Analysis, By Distribution Channel: Snapshot
15.2 Online Channel
15.3 Offline Channel
16. Global Seeds Market Trend and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2028, By Region
16.1 Regional Coverage of the Study
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qca7rb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005292/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NATURAL RESOURCES OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 07:38 AM/DISC: 12/21/2022 07:38 AM