Window Film Global Market Report 2022: Growing Demand for Energy-Efficient Buildings Fuels Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2022--
The “Window Film Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global window film market is expected to grow from $13.08 billion in 2021 to $13.90 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%. The window film market is expected to grow to $17.79 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4%.
The window film market consists of sales of window films by entities (organizations, sole traders, partnerships) that are used for energy saving, glare reduction, adding decorative elements or branding to glass, daylighting and daylight redirecting, and safety and security purposes. Window film is a thin material that improves existing windows to assist homeowners and business owners to save energy. It is made of layers of polyester and coated with reflective coatings. Professionally installed window film prevents harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, which delay the deterioration of interior furnishings, fabrics, and floors.
The main type of window film are sun control, decoration, security & safety, and privacy. The sun control window film refers to the thin plastic films that may be put into window glass to limit heat transmission from the outside. The application of window film includes automotive, residential, commercial, and marine.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the window film market in 2021 and is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in window film report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Growing demand for energy-efficient buildings is expected to propel the growth of the window film market going forward. An energy-efficient building ensures that residents have a comfortable living environment while using the fewest resources and the least amount of energy. Solar window film installation can also be successful in lowering winter heat loss and raising tenants’ thermal comfort. To increase energy efficiency, window films are used in energy-efficient buildings. According to the 2020 global status report for buildings and construction article published by The United Nations Environment Programme, building energy efficiency expenditures grew to $152 billion globally in 2019, a 3 percent increase over 2018. Therefore, the growing demand for energy-efficient buildings is driving the demand for the window film market
Technology advancements are the key trend gaining popularity in the window film market. Major companies operating in the window film market are focused on developing technologically advanced solutions to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in November 2020, Ceramic Pro, a US-based manufacturer of nano-ceramic surface protection, launched KAVACA window films, a series of high-end window tinting products for the automotive sector that combines nano ceramic and nano carbon technology that can block up to 97% of infrared radiation that causes heat. Ceramic IR combines the most recent thermal conductivity and heat rejection technologies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Product type: Sun Control, Decorative, Security & Safety, Privacy.
2) By Application: Automotive, Residential, Commercial, Marine.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Window Film Market Characteristics
3. Window Film Market Trends And Strategies
4. Window Film Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Window Film Market Size And Growth
6. Window Film Market Segmentation
7. Window Film Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Window Film Market
9. China Window Film Market
10. India Window Film Market
11. Japan Window Film Market
12. Australia Window Film Market
13. Indonesia Window Film Market
14. South Korea Window Film Market
15. Western Europe Window Film Market
16. UK Window Film Market
17. Germany Window Film Market
18. France Window Film Market
19. Eastern Europe Window Film Market
20. Russia Window Film Market
21. North America Window Film Market
22. USA Window Film Market
23. South America Window Film Market
24. Brazil Window Film Market
25. Middle East Window Film Market
26. Africa Window Film Market
27. Window Film Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Window Film Market
29. Window Film Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Aveda Corporation
- Burt’s Bees
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group
- Amway Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/egbb91
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221220005732/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY MANUFACTURING ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/20/2022 03:35 PM/DISC: 12/20/2022 03:35 PM