The Worldwide Harmonic Filter Industry is Projected to Reach $1.5 Billion by 2027: Need for Efficient Power Quality and Rise In Demand for Static Converters and Power Inverters Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Harmonic Filter Market Research Report by Type (Active and Passive), Voltage Level, Phase Type, Frequency, Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Harmonic Filter Market size was estimated at USD 1,108.60 million in 2021, USD 1,171.46 million in 2022, and is projected to reach USD 1,599.50 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.30%.
- ABB Ltd.
- Atandra Energy Private Limited
- Baron Power Ltd.
- Comsys AB
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Danfoss A/S
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Emerson Electric Co.,
- Encon Engineers
- MTE Corporation
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Shenzhen Sinexcel
- Siemens AG
- TDK Corporation
- Need for Efficient Power Quality and Rise In Demand for Static Converters and Power Inverters
- Increasing Adoption Of Variable Frequency Drives
- Implementation Of Regulatory Policies for Enhanced Power Quality
- High Cost Of Deployment for Harmonic Filters In SMEs
- Unwanted Current and Overheating Issues
- Ongoing Investment and Installation Of Data Centers
- Increasing Renewable Energy Penetration In Harmonically Polluted Distribution Grids
- Availability Of Substitutes Such As Low-Cost Filters, Reactors, and Transformers
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on harmonic filters identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry.
Understanding the potential customer group’s economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. The market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players’ strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide the target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting for factors such as norms & regulations, and culture, to make the right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the harmonic filter to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Hybrid Filter
- Parallel Filter
- Series Filter
- High Voltage Harmonic Filter
- Low Voltage Harmonic Filter
- Medium Voltage Harmonic Filter
- Single-Phase Harmonic Filter
- Three-Phase Harmonic Filter
- 50 Hz
- 60 Hz
- Automated Machinery
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Industrial Devices
- Mining Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Printing & Packaging Machinery
- Servo Drives
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Water & Wastewater
- United States
- New York
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2mell1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005337/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 05:10 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 05:11 AM