Worldwide Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Industry to 2027 - Proliferation in Vector-Borne Diseases Globally Fuels the Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2022--
The “Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market Research Report by Type, Concentration, Insect Type, End-Application, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period. Economic development and substantial infrastructure development have constituted regional revenue generation.
Further, the patterns associated with domestic production, import and export, and consumption have helped market participants to analyze and capitalize on potential opportunities. Besides, the qualitative and quantitative parameters provided in the report with detailed analysis highlights the driving and restraining factors of the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market?
- Proliferation in vector-borne diseases globally
- Potential demand attributed to the presence of households and livestock population
- Surge in insects owing to impacts of climate change
- Hazards pertinent to health and environment due to insect repellants
- Emerging application in outdoor activities
- Growing demand as an alternative to chemical-based ingredients
- Strict rules and regulations on the application of insect repellants
- Basf SE
- Bugg Products LLC
- CitrefineInternational Limited
- Clariant AG
- Enesis Group
- Godrej Group
- Hefei Tnj Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Jiangsu Panoxi Chemical Co. Ltd
- Merck Group
- Nk Chemiosys Pvt. Ltd.
- Pelgar International
- Qingdao Benzo New Materials Co. Ltd
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- S C Johnson & Sons Inc.
- Sawyer Products, Inc.
- Shogun Organics Ltd.
- Spectrum Brand Holdings Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical (Uk) Plc
- Tropical Labs Inc.
- Vertellus Specialties UK
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xv5b1z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221223005102/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL HOME GOODS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/23/2022 05:13 AM/DISC: 12/23/2022 05:13 AM