North America Flexible Packaging Markets, 2021-2022 & 2026: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 28, 2022--
The “North America Flexible Packaging Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America flexible packaging market size reached US$ 43.6 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 52.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.01% during 2021-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Flexible packaging refers to a packaging made up of flexible and easily yielding materials that can be easily molded into different shapes. It is made up of high-quality film, paper and aluminum foils so that it can provide a wide range of protective characteristics.
Moreover, it is produced in a variety of ways, such as a pouch, line, bag and can resonate with any type of packaging. Flexible packaging is used in different industries, such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and automobile, to protect the contents from damage, dust, dirt, leakage, pilferage, evaporation and water.
North America flexible packaging market is currently being driven by several factors. The increasing advancements in the packaging technology and the popularity of flexible packaging among consumers have catalyzed its demand in the region.
Moreover, it is a cost-effective alternative to storage issues which minimizes product wastes along with keeping the food safe and healthy. Other factors that are driving the market growth include its customizing ability, safety assurance, reusability, transparency and reliability.
In addition to this, flexible packaging supports on-the-go lifestyles of the consumers for carrying food items anywhere. Furthermore, the long shelf life of the flexible packaging materials and diverse utilization by end-users have also accelerated its demand in the region.
Additionally, the rising demand for eco-friendly flexible packaging materials and products will continue to fuel the demand in upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What was the size of the North America flexible packaging market in 2021?
- What is the expected growth rate of the North America flexible packaging market during 2022-2027?
- What are the key factors driving the North America flexible packaging market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America flexible packaging market?
- What is the breakup of the North America flexible packaging market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America flexible packaging market based on the raw material?
- What is the breakup of the North America flexible packaging market based on the printing technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America flexible packaging market based on the application?
- What are the key regions in the North America flexible packaging market?
Key Market Segmentation:
Key Regions Analysed
- United States
Analysis for Each Country
Market by Product Type
- Printed Rollstock
- Preformed Bags and Pouches
Market by Raw Material
Market by Printing Technology
Market by Application
- Food and Beverages
Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o2qmlw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221228005228/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PACKAGING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/28/2022 07:58 AM/DISC: 12/28/2022 07:58 AM