Wireless POS Terminal Global Market Report 2022: Surging eCommerce Transactions Fuels Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Wireless POS Terminal Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global wireless POS terminal market is expected to grow from $ 9.31 billion in 2021 to $ 10.43 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12%. The wireless POS terminal market is expected to grow to $ 16.15 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 11.5%.
North America was the largest region in the wireless PSO terminal market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the wireless PSO terminal market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The market value is defined as the revenues that enterprises gain from goods and/or services sold within the specified market and geography through sales, grants, or donations in terms of currency (in USD ($ ) unless otherwise specified).
The revenues for a specified geography are consumption values - that is, they are revenues generated by organizations in the specified geography within the specified market, irrespective of where they are produced. It does not include revenues from resales either further along the supply chain or as part of other products.
Increasing e-commerce transactions are expected to propel the growth of the wireless POS terminal market going forward. E-commerce, often known as electronic commerce, is the exchange of goods and services as well as the sending of money and data through an electronic network, most commonly the internet.
Due to the surge in e-commerce transactions, acceptance of cashless transactions, and increased use of wireless terminals by retailers, e-commerce platforms have become the market leaders, necessitating the use of wireless POS software systems.
For instance, according to the United Nations, Conference On Trade And Development-UNCTAD, a Switzerland-based intergovernmental organization intended to promote the interests of developing states in world trade, global B2B e-commerce was estimated to be worth $ 21.8 trillion in 2019, accounting for 82% of all e-commerce, which includes both electronic data interchange (EDI) transactions and sales made through online marketplaces. In addition, sales of B2C e-commerce reached $ 4.9 trillion in 2019. Therefore, increasing e-commerce transactions are the main factor propelling the market for wireless POS terminals.
Product advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the wireless POS terminal market. Major companies operating in the wireless POS terminal market are focused on developing new solutions to strengthen their position in the market.
For instance, in February 2021, PAX Global Technology, a China-based electronic payment point of sale terminal and E-payment terminal solution provider, launched the PAX E-Series of all-in-one POS and payment systems for the retail and hospitality verticals. The E-series combines a cash register with a payment terminal and is driven by Android. The solution allows contactless, chip and pin, and QR code payments in addition to traditional payments.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Type: Portable Countertop and PIN Pad; mPOS; Smart POS; Mini POS; Smart Mobile Dongle
2) By Component: Hardware; Software; Services
3) By Technology: NFC Terminal; Non-NFC Terminal
4) By Application: Restaurants; Hospitality; Healthcare; Retail; Warehouse or Distribution; Other Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Wireless POS Terminal Market Characteristics
3. Wireless POS Terminal Market Trends And Strategies
4. Wireless POS Terminal Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Wireless POS Terminal Market Size And Growth
6. Wireless POS Terminal Market Segmentation
7. Wireless POS Terminal Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Wireless POS Terminal Market
9. China Wireless POS Terminal Market
10. India Wireless POS Terminal Market
11. Japan Wireless POS Terminal Market
12. Australia Wireless POS Terminal Market
13. Indonesia Wireless POS Terminal Market
14. South Korea Wireless POS Terminal Market
15. Western Europe Wireless POS Terminal Market
16. UK Wireless POS Terminal Market
17. Germany Wireless POS Terminal Market
18. France Wireless POS Terminal Market
19. Eastern Europe Wireless POS Terminal Market
20. Russia Wireless POS Terminal Market
21. North America Wireless POS Terminal Market
22. USA Wireless POS Terminal Market
23. South America Wireless POS Terminal Market
24. Brazil Wireless POS Terminal Market
25. Middle East Wireless POS Terminal Market
26. Africa Wireless POS Terminal Market
27. Wireless POS Terminal Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Wireless POS Terminal Market
29. Wireless POS Terminal Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Elavon Inc.
- VeriFone Inc.
- Fiserv Inc.
- PAX Global Technology Limited
- NCR Corporation
- iVeri Payment Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
- Cegid SA
- Squirrel Systems
- Castle Advanced Technologies And Systems Private Limited
- Fujian Newland Payment Technology Co. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Emerge Mobile (Pty) Ltd.
- Equinox Payments LLC
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P.
- Nce Corporation(s) Pte. Ltd
- Micros Systems Inc.
- Miura Systems Ltd.-
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rq7q9x
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005467/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: EUROPE UKRAINE RUSSIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PAYMENTS MOBILE/WIRELESS APPS/APPLICATIONS TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 12:09 PM/DISC: 12/21/2022 12:09 PM