Global Optical Digitizer and Scanner (ODS) Market Report 2022-2026: Demand for Inline Quality Control will Aid 3D Metrology Solutions’ Growth Prospects - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2022--
The “Global Optical Digitizer and Scanner (ODS) Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research service analyzes the global optical digitizer and scanner (ODS) market and examines drivers and restraints that impact market growth.
The ODS market is segmented into structured light scanners (SLSs), laser trackers (LTs), and 3D laser scanners; certain product segments are growing faster than others. In 2021, the market witnessed a considerable rebound, mainly driven by the automotive industry.
The geographic scope of the study includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (RoW). Growing automation across industries will boost demand for ODS products. 3D laser scanners constitute the largest share of the market and will gradually replace SLSs. Annual estimates and forecasts have been provided by region, product, and end-user.
The study provides revenues for the base year (2021) and revenue projections run through 2026. The study also identifies and analyzes ODS market growth opportunities and provides recommendations to leverage them.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Optical Digitizers and Scanners (ODS) Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraint Analysis
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Product
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Vertical
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Sustainability and the ODS Market
- UN Sustainability Goals
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Inline Metrology
- Growth Opportunity 2: Digital Twins
- Growth Opportunity 3: Additive Manufacturing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ttocmb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221223005124/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/23/2022 06:36 AM/DISC: 12/23/2022 06:36 AM