Metallic Stearates Market Expected to Rise to US$ 4.0 Bn by 2033; Personal Care Industry to Provide Impetus to Industry Growth
12/23/2022, Newark // Future Market Insights, Inc. //
Development of advanced production facilities to cater Metallic Stearates market prospects; Market leads towards a sizeable share of US$ 4.0 Bn by 2033
The increased use of metallic stearates in numerous end use sectors is responsible for the market expansion.
- They are used as antistatic agents for dry impregnation in the textile sector.
- They serve as assist in the swelling and suspension of additives like pigments in printing ink processes.
- Additionally, metallic stearates are included in cosmetics and personal care items like shampoos, eyeliners, lipsticks, sunscreen, medicinal ointments, and foot powders due to their hydrophobic qualities, which stop the goods from collecting water and clumping together.
Consumers’ increased purchasing power and the general public’s increasing awareness of beauty are both contributing to the market’s expansion.
In addition, the top players are creating thermostable metallic stearates, which exhibit exceptional color stability in transparent or vividly colored thermoplastics processed at high temperatures.
The use of metallic stearates in the metal processing and construction sectors is expected to increase as a result of these advances.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3722
Key Takeaways from the Metallic Stearates
- Countries such as the United States are the global hub for the most highly valued personal care and wellness products, which would likely to lead the market towards a revenue share of US$ 761.7Mn by 2033
- With a revenue share of 41.2%, Asia Pacific was the largest geographical market in 2020. Strong economic expansion in Southeast Asia, China, and India over the past few years has increased demand for the product in a variety of applications.
- Currently, Germany holds dominance with a growth rate of 4.2% in Western Europe. The automotive and aerospace sector in Germany is constantly developing which is creating immense demands for metallic stearates.
- Zinc stearates dominated the product segment with the highest growth rate of 4.1% as in the plastic and rubber industries, they serve as lubricants and release agents.
- Additionally, magnesium stearate improves the capsule’s quality. As a result, it is predicted that, among all applications, the pharmaceuticals category would hold a market share of 15.8% from 2023 to 2033.
- In terms of both volume and revenue, the plastics and polymers section became the fastest-growing (4.5%) application segment in 2020. The plastics sector primarily uses metallic stearates as lubricants, acid scavengers, and releasing agents. It is essential to the melting process as well.
Product expansions and distinctiveness have a favorable impact on the major players. Manufacturers prioritize creating goods with better surface characteristics. One of the main areas of emphasis for producers is the addition of stearic acid derived from vegetable oil. To gain greater participation in the value chain, companies place a strong emphasis on new product launches, capacity expansion, and collaborations.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3722
- To distribute Synpro Metallic Stearates throughout Mexico, Kigo Chemical and Valtris Specialty Chemicals signed a distribution deal in September 2020.
The alliance with Valtris Speciality Chemicals, a market-leading manufacturer of metal stearates and specialty additives, was announced by Ravago Chemicals North America (RCNA) in October 2020. The Life Ingredients Division’s Food, Nutraceutical & Pharmaceutical (FNP) and Personal Care divisions will get the Valtris components from RCNA through its current product portfolio.
Metallic Stearates Market
Metallic Stearates by Product Type:
- Zinc Stearate
- Calcium Stearate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Aluminium Stearate
- Others (Sodium Stearate, Barium Stearate, etc.)
Metallic Stearates by Application:
- Metallic Stearates for Polymers & Plastics Industry
- Metallic Stearates for Rubber Industry
- Metallic Stearates for Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Metallic Stearates for Personal Care & Cosmetics Industry
- Metallic Stearates for Construction Industry
- Metallic Stearates for Paints & Coatings Industry
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3722
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
to be continued…!
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Chemicals & Materials Domain
Pharmaceuticals Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Market Sales: The growing consumption of sodium based medicines across the globe and its expanding production in the pharmaceutical industry has triggered the demand for pharmaceuticals grade sodium bicarbonate.
Carbon Fibre Composites for Prosthetics Market Size: Carbon fibre composites are extensively used in prosthetics to reduce the weight of the arm and leg. They also provide resistance to corrosion and are non-toxic.
Pour Point Depressants Market Share: With rising demand for pour point depressants from various end-use industries, the overall market is projected to grow at a moderate CAGR of 3.2% between 2022 and 2028, surpassing a valuation of US$ 2.46 Bn by the end of 2028.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Contact:Future Market Insights Inc. Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive, Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA T: +1-845-579-5705 For Sales Enquiries: Browse Chemical Domain Reports:
The post Metallic Stearates Market Expected to Rise to US$ 4.0 Bn by 2033; Personal Care Industry to Provide Impetus to Industry Growth appeared first on Future Market Insights.
Source: Future Market Insights, Inc.
Release ID: 475390
Original Source of the original story >> Metallic Stearates Market Expected to Rise to US$ 4.0 Bn by 2033; Personal Care Industry to Provide Impetus to Industry Growth
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.