Motorcycle Helmet Market is Reaching USD 5.3 Billion, at a Gracious Rate of 7.1% by the year 2033 | Exclusive Report by Future market insights, inc.
12/23/2022, Newark // Future Market Insights, Inc. //
The global motorcycle helmet market size is expected to surpass an impressive valuation of USD 2.70 billion in 2022. It is anticipated to reach a market valuation of USD 5.3 billion by the end of the forecast period while exhibiting a CAGR of 7.1 % from 2023 to 2033.
Rising awareness regarding road safety is expected to drive product demand. Moreover, an increasing number of motorbike and sports bike enthusiasts coupled with rising concerns regarding road traffic injuries across the globe is expected to drive the adoption of two-wheeler helmets during the forecast period.
Road traffic accidents have become a great challenge for public authorities in terms of efforts and finding sustainable solutions for effective prevention. As per the report published by the United Nations Motorcycle Helmet Study, between 2008 and 2020, more than 3.3 million people died due to motorcycle accidents, of which about 1.4 million of these lives could be saved by making proper use of helmets.
Request a Report Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15907
Technological advancements have aided market operators to launch smart helmets into the global market. Smart helmets have advanced features to help riders ride easily and efficiently by avoiding road accidents.
Some of the smart helmet’s features include GPS connectivity, voice assistance, tracking systems, cameras, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Smartphones can be connected to smart helmets. This helps riders make, receive, and reject calls. Smart helmets can also help to reduce head injuries in traffic accidents. Hence, the launch of a multifunctional smart motorcycle helmet is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
- By end-user, Rider motorcycle helmet is dominating the market in the forecast period.
- Full face segment is leading the motorcycle helmet market during the forecast period.
- With a CAGR of 8.1%, online segment is going to dominate the market by distribution channel.
- Asia pacific held the largest market of 67.2% in motorcycle helmet market in 2022.
- Europe is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 8.4% by the end of 2033.
- Asia pacific is going to dominate the market in the upcoming years owing to the highest sales of motorcycles in the region.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15907
Key Segments Profiled in the Motorcycle helmet market Industry Survey
Motorcycle helmet market By product:
- Full face
- open face
- Off-road racing
Motorcycle helmet market by distribution channel:
- Online channels
- Offline channels
Motorcycle helmet market By End-user:
Motorcycle helmet Market By Region:
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Recently, in July 2019, For cite launched its MK1 smart motorcycle helmet with a unique LED visual communication strip that provides additional features such as an HD wide-angle camera, Bluetooth port unit, Voice over Internet Protocol intercom (VOIP), and a handlebar-mounted control unit
- In October 2021, HJC premium helmet manufacturer announced that the company is working with Red Bull Racing for the launch of the first-ever Red Bull licensed helmets for its consumer base. The company forefront partnership with Red Bull helped it to design a very special helmet, i.e., RPHA 1 Red Bull Austin GP helmet.
- In October 2021, Royal Enfield launched a new range of its limited-edition helmets amid the celebration of its 120th anniversary. The helmet is open face helmet that weighs around 1,280 grams approximately. Furthermore, it is launched with a face-covering bubble visor and premium leather material treated with polygiene.
- In December 2021, Vega, a Belgaum-based manufacturer from India, announced its partnership with BASF for the production of lightweight, comfortable and safe motorcycle helmets. Under this partnership, Vega engages in BASF’s material innovation solution to install the best material in the helmets.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 30% discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15907
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
Explore Wide-Ranging Coverage of FMI’s of Consumer Product Insights
Outdoor TV Market Size: Outdoor TV Market By Product Type (LCD, LED), End-user (Commercial, Residential), Sales Channel (Online Retailers, Multi-brand Stores, Specialty Stores) & Region – Forecast 2020 – 2030
Curling Irons Market Share: The global curling irons market size is projected to reach US$ 2.3 Bn in 2022.
Sun Care Market Trend: The sun care market is estimated at USD 12,963.2 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 23,834.6 Mn by 2032
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
Source: Future Market Insights, Inc.
Release ID: 475207
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.