Insights on the $135.9 Billion Massive Open Online Courses Global Market to 2027 - Key Industry Trends and Drivers - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2022--
The “Massive Open Online Courses: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Massive Open Online Courses estimated at US$14.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$135.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 37.6% over the period 2020-2027.
Platform, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 36.3% CAGR and reach US$93.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 40.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 36.4% CAGR
The Massive Open Online Courses market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$22.9 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 36.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 34% and 32.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 26.5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) -
- Blackboard, Inc.
- Coursera, Inc.
- Edx, Inc.
- FutureLearn Limited
- Instructure, Inc.
- iversity Learning Solutions GmbH
- Novoed, Inc.
- Udacity, Inc.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and a Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Massive Open Online Course - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xg4cv7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005406/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY INTERNET OTHER EDUCATION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/19/2022 06:52 AM/DISC: 12/19/2022 06:53 AM