Global Cash-in Transit Bags Strategic Business Report 2022: Featuring Packaging Horizons, Proampac, Shields Bags & Printing and Truseal (Pty) Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2022--
The “Cash-in Transit Bags: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Cash-in Transit Bags estimated at US$347.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$399.4 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Deposit Bags, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 2.9% CAGR and reach US$95.8 Million by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Shipping Bags segment is readjusted to a revised 1.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $94.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4% CAGR
The Cash-in Transit Bags market in the U.S. is estimated at US$94.1 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$78.3 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.3% and 1.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 0.8% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$53.6 Million by the year 2027.
Coin Bags Segment to Record 2.2% CAGR
In the global Coin Bags segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$68.1 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$77.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 3% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 22 Featured) -
- A. Rifkin Co.
- ADSURE Packaging Limited
- Amerplast Ltd.
- Coveris Holdings SA
- Dynaflex Private Limited
- Harcor Security Seals Pty Ltd.
- Initial Packaging Solutions Ltd.
- ITW Envopak
- Korozo Group
- Leghorn Group Srl
- Mega Fortris (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- NELMAR Security Packaging Systems, Inc.
- Packaging Horizons Corporation
- Proampac LLC.
- Shields Bags & Printing Co
- Truseal (Pty) Ltd.
- Versapak International Ltd.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Cash-in Transit Bags - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bvyrb7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221221005525/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/21/2022 01:02 PM/DISC: 12/21/2022 01:02 PM