The Worldwide Microbiome Therapeutics Industry is Projected to Reach $4.7 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Strategic Business Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Microbiome Therapeutics estimated at US$199.1 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 57.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
C. Difficile Infection, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 53.9% CAGR and reach US$1.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Obesity segment is readjusted to a revised 57.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $60.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 54.6% CAGR
The Microbiome Therapeutics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$60.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$749.9 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 54.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 50.7% and 48.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 38.6% CAGR.
Primary Hyperoxyurea Segment to Record 60.2% CAGR
In the global Primary Hyperoxyurea segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 60.2% CAGR estimated for this segment.
These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$32.5 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$879.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) -
- 4D pharma plc
- Enterome SA
- Evelo Biosciences, Inc.
- Ferring International
- Immuron Ltd.
- LNC Therapeutics
- Microbiome Therapeutics, LLC.
- Osel, Inc.
- OxThera AB
- Rebiotix, Inc.
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Second Genome
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc.
- Vedanta Biosciences, Inc.
- ViThera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Microbiome Therapeutics - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4mrxo0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005509/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 02:04 PM/DISC: 12/22/2022 02:04 PM