Global Corporate Learning Management Systems Strategic Business Report 2022: Competitors Include Absorb Software, Adobe Systems, Blackboard and Cornerstone Ondemand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Corporate Learning Management Systems: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Corporate Learning Management Systems estimated at US$4.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$24 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 26.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 25.5% CAGR and reach US$15.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 27.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 33.1% CAGR
The Corporate Learning Management Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5.8 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 32.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 20.7% and 24% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 22.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 33 Featured) -
- Absorb Software
- Adobe Systems
- Cornerstone Ondemand
- Cypher Learning
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Corporate Learning Management Systems - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e1hkhv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005194/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION TRAINING CONTINUING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 04:28 AM/DISC: 12/22/2022 04:28 AM