AI in Media & Entertainment Market is Predicted to Secure US$ 132.16 Billion by 2032 | Report by Future Market Insights, Inc.
12/22/2022, Newark // Future Market Insights, Inc. //
The global AI in media & entertainment market is estimated at USD 10.4 Billion in 2021 and is projected to procure USD 13.6 Billion by 2022. The market is anticipated to garner USD 132.16 Billion by 2032 while recording a CAGR of 26% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. Expansion of the market can be attributed to the increasing viewership of online content and increasing penetration of the internet across various developing countries.
Moreover, growing applications in the sales and marketing industry is another salient factor augmenting the industry. Along with this, the utility of AI in Media & Entertainment for personification and sports automatic productions is likely to offer significant opportunities for expansion in the industry in the forecast period.
On the contrary, owing to the vast array of benefits and increasing trends, this industry brings along a few shortcomings as well which restrains the market growth. These aspects include the risk of customer privacy and a dearth of skilled professionals in the AI industry. Moreover, the cost of maintenance and complicity of the process acts as the prominent growth restraining factors.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By solution, AI in media & entertainment services to capture 59.2% revenue in 2022
- By application, sales & marketing segment to accumulate a revenue share of 21.7%
- The North American market is expected to secure US$ 65 Billion while expanding at a CAGR of 24.2%
- Asia Pacific to record a CAGR of 26.8% during the forecast period ranging from 2022-2032
- Global AI in media & entertainment market worth to expand 10x from 2022 to 2032
Key players in the global AI in Media & Entertainment market include Amazon Web Services, Inc., EMG, Gearhouse South Africa Pty. Ltd., Gravity Media, GrayMeta, International Business Machines Corp., LMG, LLC, Matchroom Sport Ltd., Production Resource Group, L.L.C., Synthesia Ltd., TAIT, Valossa Labs Ltd., Veritone, Inc., Pixellot, PlaySight Interactive Ltd., AISportsWatch GmbH, Spiideo, Sport way AB, EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A., Hudl, Move.ai, AutomaticTV, among others. Some of the recent developments among the players are:
- In May 2022, Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), an Amazon.com, Inc. company, announced the general availability of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) C7g instances, the next generation of compute-optimized instances powered by AWS-designed Graviton3 processors.
- In May 2022, Taboola, a global leader in powering recommendations for the open web, helping people discover things they may like, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Gravity R&D, a leading personalization technology company founded in data science.
Get More Information on this Report @
More Valuable Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global AI in the Media & Entertainment market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
Key Segments Covered in the AI in Media & Entertainment Industry Survey
AI in Media & Entertainment Market by Solution:
- AI in Media & Entertainment Hardware/Equipment
- AI in Media & Entertainment AI in Media & Entertainment Services
AI in Media & Entertainment Market by Application:
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Fake Story Detection
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Plagiarism Detection
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Personalization
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Production Planning & Management
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Sales & Marketing
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Talent Identification
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Content Capture
- AI in Media & Entertainment in Sports Automatic Productions
AI in Media & Entertainment Market by Region:
- North America AI in Media & Entertainment Market
- Latin America AI in Media & Entertainment Market
- Europe AI in Media & Entertainment Market
- Asia Pacific AI in Media & Entertainment Market
- Middle East & Africa AI in Media & Entertainment Market
Request for Customization @
Explore Other Related Reports Links From Technology Market – The global data center UPS market is expected to secure US$ 5,135.6 Million in 2022. During the forecast period of 2022-2032, the market is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 6.7% while amassing a market value worth US$ 9,836.1 Million. – The global data management platforms market is expected to secure a market value worth US$ 1,888.6 Million in 2022. During the forecast period from 2022-2032, the market is likely to display a CAGR of 12.1% while garnering a value worth US$ 5,907 Million. – The Talent Management Software Market growth during 2022 is expected to be 8.7%. IT & Telecom is expected to be the highest revenue-generating segment, projected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.2% during 2022 – 2032. About UsFuture Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.Contact Us: Future Market Insights, Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates For Sales Enquiries: Browse All Reports: | |
The post AI in Media & Entertainment Market is Predicted to Secure US$ 132.16 Billion by 2032 | Report by Future Market Insights, Inc. appeared first on Future Market Insights.
Source: Future Market Insights, Inc.
Release ID: 472915
Original Source of the original story >> AI in Media & Entertainment Market is Predicted to Secure US$ 132.16 Billion by 2032 | Report by Future Market Insights, Inc.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.