Applicant Tracking System Market 2022-2028: Ease of Use and Secure Communication Drives Adoption - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2022--
The “Applicant Tracking System Market 2022-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global applicant tracking system market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of around 6.9% during the forecast period.
The global applicant tracking system is expected to grow during the forecast period as applicant tracking software provides an easy way to secure timely communication. Dashboards and notifications exist to retain communication top of mind for recruiters and hiring managers.
The global Applicant Tracking System market is segmented based on the component, deployment mode, organization size, and verticals.
Based on the component, the market is segmented into solution, and services. Based on the deployment mode, the market is sub-segmented into the on-premises, and cloud.
Based on the organization size, the market is segmented into small & medium size enterprises, and large enterprises.
Based on the verticals, the market is segmented into BFSI, government, manufacturing, telecom & IT, consumer goods & retail, healthcare & life sciences, energy & utilities, transportation & logistics, and others. Among these consumer goods and retail industry vertical is expected to grow during the forecast period as the retail and consumer goods vertical is developing and expected to grow quickly in technological changes, customer needs, and employment. Tasks such as forecasting, budgeting, customer satisfaction, on-time task execution, and store labor schedules are the crucial challenges faced by the companies in this vertical.
Geographically market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period as the business relationship of Asia Pacific countries has increased excessively with the US in the past decade. This has led to the increased adoption of application tracking software and services in this region. Furthermore, due to the region’s high population, there are numerous applications for every job post, which has become a major challenge for recruiters in the Asia Pacific region.
The major companies serving the global applicant tracking system market include ADP, Inc., Bamboo HR LLC., Bullhorn, Inc., CEIPAL Corp., ClearCompany, Inc., Cornerstone, Greenhouse Software, Inc., and others. The market players are considerably contributing to the market growth by the adoption of various strategies including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, funding, and new product launches, to stay competitive in the market. For instance, In June 2020, Workday, Inc. announced that it is inflated its operations into Mexico, with a new country manager. The services partners are ready to assist the company deployments in the country. New customers will connect with more than 250 multinational companies which are situated on Workday in Mexico, including GE, Nissan, HP Inc., and Santander. As part of the collaborative Workday solutions, customers share ideas and actively engage with hiring teams on innovative recruiting ideas.
- Global Applicant Tracking System Market Research And Analysis By Component
- Global Applicant Tracking System Market Research And Analysis By Deployment Mode
- Global Applicant Tracking System Market Research And Analysis By Organization Size
- Global Applicant Tracking System Market Research And Analysis By Vertical
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global applicant tracking system market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global applicant tracking system market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global applicant tracking system market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Market Segmentation
5. Regional Analysis
6. Company Profiles
- ADP, Inc.
- Bamboo Hr LLC.
- Bullhorn, Inc.
- Ceipal Corp.
- Clearcompany, Inc.
- Greenhouse Software, Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Icims, Inc
- Jobvite, Inc.
- Lusha Systems Inc.
- Paycor, Inc
- Sap India Pvt Ltd.
- Silkroad Technology, Inc.
- Ukg Inc
- Workday, Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o7w3pl
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221222005492/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DATA MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE HUMAN RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/22/2022 01:07 PM/DISC: 12/22/2022 01:07 PM