Grass Fed Beef Market Study For 2022 To 2031 Providing Information on Key Players, Growth Drivers and Industry Challenges
12/23/2022, Newark // Future Market Insights, Inc. //
As per the latest study by FMI, the global grass fed beef market is poised to top US$ 11.6 Bn in 2021. Increasing demand for premium quality beef across hotels, restaurants, and cafés is favoring the market growth.
In response to this, the market is expected to reach US$ 17.9 Bn, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14111
Over the last few years, barbequing meat has emerged as a popular trend worldwide, especially across western countries. According to the Quick-Service and Fast Casual Restaurant (QSR) magazine, nearly 95% of the population in the U.S. enjoy barbequed (BBQ) dishes such as steak, ribs, and others.
Beef being the most preferred meat for BBQ owing to its meaty flavor, sales of grass fed beef are anticipated to rise at 3.7% CAGR in terms of volume through 2031.
With rising inclination towards the consumption of high quality food products, consumers are increasingly opting for products with quality assurance certifications and labeling. As grass fed beef is healthier and more nutritious than conventional beef products and is considered a rich source of vitamin B6 & B3, selenium, carnosine & creatine, and zinc, it is gaining immense popularity among meat lovers.
As per FMI, the foodservice sector is projected to emerge as the most lucrative end-use segment in the global market. Increasing demand for sauces, glaze, marinades, baked products, and others made using premium quality meat across hotels and restaurants is driving the segment growth.
“Key players are emphasizing on obtaining food quality certificates such as Kosher, Halal, and Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) to capitalize on the rising demand for premium quality food products. This is expected to bode well for the market growth,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from the Grass Fed Beef Market Study
- Sales in North America are expected to rise at a CAGR of 3.3% through 2031, owing to the rising trend of consuming BBQ meat in the U.S.
- Favored by the surging demand for premium quality meat in the U.K. and Germany, the market in Europe is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% over the assessment period.
- New Zealand, being one of the leading producers and exporters of grass fed beef in the world, is forecast to account for a significant revenue share in the Oceania market.
- On the basis of the format, frozen grass fed beef is projected to emerge as a dominant segment during the forecast period.
- In terms of form, processed meat is estimated to outpace raw meat, owing to rising demand for meat from specific parts such as chop meat, loin meat, and others
- Growing consumption of ready-to-eat meals and rising demand for convenient packaged food products is expected to push the sales of processed grass fed beef.
- Increasing demand for frozen meat for exporting beef products overseas, owing to its ability to stay fresh during transportation is spurring the sales across the frozen meat format segment.
- High cost of grass fed beef meat compared to conventional beef meat is hampering the growth in the market.
View Full Report With TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/grass-fed-beef-market/table-of-content
Top players in the global market include JBS Foods, Tyson Foods, Australian Agricultural Company Limited, Hormel Foods Corporation, Cargill, Inc., and Conagra Brands, Inc, as per FMI.
These companies are projected to account for nearly 30% to 50% of global revenue share through 2031.
Leading players are emphasizing on promoting sales of grass fed beef by providing information about the safety and health benefit of the product. Besides this, some of the manufacturers are actively participating in collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and agreements with regional players to expand their production capacity and facilities.
- In January 2020, WH Group and JBS, a Brazilian red meat processing company, announced signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to supply beef and other meat products in China. The latter company has invested around US$ 17.08 million for the acquisition and construction of the plant in the Chinese market.
- In September 2017, Verde Farms, a meat processing company, announced launching new Grass-Fed beef and Never Ever product lines. The company will offer pasture-raised meats sourced from cattle that were not treated with antibiotics or growth hormones and fed in feedlots.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- JBS Foods ® (Brand – Grass Run Farms)
- Tyson Foods
- Australian Agricultural Company Limited
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Cargill, Inc.
- ANZCO Foods
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Creekstone Farms Premium Beef, LLC
- Sysco Corporation
More Valuable Insights on Grass Fed Beef Market
FMI, in its new report, provides a detailed analysis of the global grass fed beef market, forecasting statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth prospects on in grass fed beef market along with detailed segmentation:
- Raw Meat
- Processed Meat
- Fresh Processed
- Chop meat
- Steak cuts
- Others (Fermented, Pickled, etc.)
- Fresh Processed
- Shelf Stable
- Food Processing Industry
- Foodservice (Hotels, Restaurants, Cafés
- Sauces, Dressings and Glazes
- Baked Products
- Ready Meals
- Processed Meat Products &Marinades
- Instant Noodle/Pasta
- Soups, Stocks and Bouillon
- Others (Pie Gravies, etc.)
- Household (Retail)
By Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Meat Outlets
- Groceries/Mass Retailers
- Wholesale Club Stores
- Butcher Shops
- Online Retailing
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 30% discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14111
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into grass fed beef market demand outlook for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for grass fed beef market between 2021 and 2031
- Grass fed beef market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Grass fed beef market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
The post Grass Fed Beef Market Study For 2022 To 2031 Providing Information on Key Players, Growth Drivers and Industry Challenges appeared first on Future Market Insights.
Source: Future Market Insights, Inc.
Release ID: 475430
Original Source of the original story >> Grass Fed Beef Market Study For 2022 To 2031 Providing Information on Key Players, Growth Drivers and Industry Challenges
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.