Global Pediatric Radiology Market Report 2022-2027: Sessions Organized by Government and Private Organizers for the Training and Development of Pediatric Radiologists Boosts Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 29, 2022--
The “Global Pediatric Radiology Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Applications, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Pediatric Radiology Market is estimated to be USD 5.88 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 7.98 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.3%.
- Increasing Incidence of Diagnosis of Various Disorders in Children
- Sessions Organized by Government and Private Organizers for the Training and Development of Pediatric Radiologists
- Rising Demand for Personalized Testing
- Less Focus on Pediatric Radiology
- Rising Collaboration of Manufacturers and Research Institutes
- Advancements in Pediatric Radiology Technology, Such as Pediatric Fluoroscopy
- Exposure to Harmful Effects of Radiation
The Global Pediatric Radiology Market is segmented based on Product Type, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), X-ray, and Others.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics/ Trauma, Gastroenterology, Neurology, and Others.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Diagnostic Centers, Hospital, and Pediatric Clinic.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Pediatric Radiology Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Pediatric Radiology Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pediatric Radiology Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Pediatric Radiology Market, By Product Type
7 Global Pediatric Radiology Market, By Applications
8 Global Pediatric Radiology Market, By End-Users
9 Americas’ Pediatric Radiology Market
10 Europe’s Pediatric Radiology Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Pediatric Radiology Market
12 APAC’s Pediatric Radiology Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Analogic Corp.
- Canon Medical Systems Corp.
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Esaote S.p.A
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi Healthcare Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic PLC
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Olympus Corp.
- Samsung Medison Co Ltd
- Siemens Ag
- SuperSonic Imagine SA
- Teleradiology Solutions
- The Nemours Foundation
- Toshiba Corp.
- Trivitron Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iz2m5d
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221229005205/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHILDREN RADIOLOGY HEALTH CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/29/2022 10:35 AM/DISC: 12/29/2022 10:36 AM