Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Market and Clinical Trials Insight Report 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2022--
The “Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Market and Clinical Trials Insight 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cancer immunotherapy market encompasses a broad range of applications, in which oncolytic virus immunotherapy is playing a vital role in overall development.
- AdCure Bio
- Beijing SyngenTech
- BioVex Inc.
- Calidi Biotherapeutics
- Genelux Corporation
- Immvira Pharma
- Jennerex Biotherapeutics
- Lokon Pharma
- Oncolys BioPharma
- PsiOxus Therapeutics
- Seneca Therapeutics
- Shanghai Sunway Biotech
- TILT Biotherapeutics
- Takara Bio
- Virogin Biotech
- Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Therapy Market Overview
- Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Therapy Market Opportunity: > USD 1 Billion By 2028
- Insight On More Than 180 Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapies In Clinical Trials
- Patent Information On More Than 60 Therapies in Clinical Trials
- IMLYGIC, Oncorine, Delytact: Availability, Dosage, and Price Analysis
- Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Clinical Pipeline By Country, Phase, Indication, Organization, Patient Segment
- Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Application By 10 Cancer
- Recent Strategic Partnerships, Collaborations, Mergers and Acquisitions
The therapy involves a very basic thread of using viruses for targeting cancer cells and harnessing the natural as well as the destructive power of the immune system against the cancer cells. In a very short period of time, the clinical outcome associated with the therapy has laid down the foundation for the over-achieving future of the therapy.
The therapy market is estimated to get recognized as a necessity in the overall cancer therapeutics market where old and traditional therapies available are not successful in declining the increasing mortality rate across the globe.
Researchers have been successful in modifying the basic immunotherapy strategy by introducing the benefits of viruses in targeting the host cells. Beyond the excellent capacity of the virus to get incorporated into the host cell, the therapeutic introduction of the virus in cancer therapeutics is providing enormous amounts of opportunities that were somehow lacking in the overall cancer therapeutics market for a prolonged period of time. The future approval of the oncolytic virus therapy against a wide range of cancer types is believed to strengthen the pharmaceutical industry to reach the revenue sales that have not been recorded for any of the cancer therapy drugs.
The strong link of the therapy with the clinical pipeline and the future timeframe which is about to justify the applications of the therapy are observed to overcome the challenges that the researchers have been facing in terms of resistance development, off-targeting, and adverse side effects.
Amid the growth of other cancer therapies in the cancer therapeutics market, oncolytic virus therapy soon is going to deliver significant revolution and growth. The unimaginable applications of the therapy and the orientation of the government bodies towards expanding the clinical trial market of the same is estimated to develop the market as a dominant one for millions of patients who haven’t received any benefits from the available therapies.
The entry of oncolytic virus therapy into the market horizon is estimated to provide enormous healthcare opportunities to patients who have been struggling with cancer for a prolonged period of time.
As per the report findings, the overall appreciation that the therapy has achieved in the such a shorter time period is poised to incline the therapy towards substantial growth. In the coming time period, the therapy market is believed to deliver promising trends and opportunities for researchers working in different biopharmaceutical companies and research centers, with hundreds of driving forces driving the market through various complications.
On the regulatory side, the legislations of developed pharmaceutical countries are also inclining towards boosting the researchers to expand the market applications and drive the competition in the right direction, where appropriate funds for clinical research activities are acting as the catalyst for the therapy. The unlimited applications found within the therapy and the clinical platform for the same is estimated to move the therapy toward success at an unprecedented rate in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Oncolytic Virus: Trail From Genesis To Biogenetics
2. Primer of Virotherapy in Malignancies
2.1 Oncolytic Viruses Towards Cancer
2.2 Approaches for Targeting Tumor Cells
2.3 Viral Oncolysis Mechanism of Action
3. Oncolytic Viruses Immunotherapy Overview
3.1 Stimulation of Antitumor Immune Responses
3.2 Oncolytic Viruses as Cancer Vaccines
4. Potential Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy for Cancers
4.1 Breast Cancer
4.2 Lung Cancer
4.3 Prostate Cancer
4.5 Brain Tumor
4.6 Blood Cancer
4.7 Colorectal Cancer
4.8 Bladder Cancer
4.9 Pancreatic Cancer
4.10 Head and Neck Cancer
5. Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Therapy Market Overview
5.1 Preface Towards Oncolytic Virus Arcade
5.2 Market Aspects of Approved Oncolytic Viruses
6. Imlygic (Talimogene laherparepvec): Clinical and Pricing Insight
7. Oncorine (H101): Clinical and Pricing Insight
8. Delytact (DS 1647): Clinical and Pricing Insight
9. Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Clinical Pipeline Overview
10. Global Oncolytic Viruses Clinical Pipeline By Company, Indication and Phase
11. Strategic Partnerships, Collaborations, Mergers and Acquisitions to Advance the Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market
12. Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Market Dynamics
13. Global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Market Future Outlook
14. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gpyi49
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221215005900/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONCOLOGY HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES OTHER HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 12/15/2022 12:37 PM/DISC: 12/15/2022 12:37 PM