Highlights from the Construction Links Network platform this week - January 5, 2023
Canada’s ONLY content sharing platform for the construction, building and design community
SUNDRE, ALBERTA, CANADA, January 5, 2023/ EINPresswire.com / -- Construction Links Network is a unique news platform where members “Get More Eyes” on their digital content and increasing their SEO.
The network includes thousands of Canadian construction managers, contractors, developers, building managers, property managers, architects, designers, engineers, government officials and more.
Members use this platform to share and onboard their digital content on the Internet, through social media and our popular e-Newsletters. Ideal for product / service releases, company announcements, blogs, podcasts, webinars, case studies, videos and more.
Top videos this week include one from Civil Mentors who take a look at China’s Skyscraper Ban. China’s decision to ban the construction of new skyscrapers in several major cities has sparked widespread debate and controversy. Learn the reasons behind the ban and its potential consequences. The next top video is courtesy of Interesting Engineering who review the giant excavators working throughout the world.
More content shares from members include:
• RAIC | IRAC - 2022 Governor General’s Medals ceremony and public lecture on January 23
• Skyline Group - Roof Walkway Systems – Including Aluminum and Paver – Configured to Your Needs
• Nesbitt Training - Keep it Simple
• tcgpr - In2ition Realty and Orion Realty Holiday Campaign raise nearly $55,000 for Peel Children’s Aid Foundation
• Diversified Communications - Geo Week Keynote Announced: How Ready is the AEC Industry for Digitalization?
• Sustainable Buildings Canada - SBC Thanks Two Board Members Stepping Down in 2023
• Procore Technologies - Canadian construction trends to watch in 2023
• IAPMO - 2027 UPC, UMC Development Timeline Now Available
We invite companies and organizations that regularly create blogs, podcasts, webinars and videos to learn how to “get more eyes” on digital content. Book a demo with publisher Arnie Gess and get a free trail.
Join your peers by subscribing to the popular Round Up e-Newsletter delivered to your in-box every Thursday morning.
Established in 2003, Construction Links Network is a peer-to-peer content sharing platform specifically for the construction, building and design community. Arnie Gess, publisher, and president operates his business in Sundre, Alberta, Canada overlooking the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
Construction Links Network
email us here
Visit us on social media: