ViewSonic Introduces New Display Products for Gaming, Home Theater and Work Productivity in 2023
BREA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2023--
ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, will preview its upcoming display products for 2023 at the Pepcom Digital Experience, Jan. 4 th, 2023 and Showstoppers @ CES , Jan. 5 th, 2023 in Las Vegas, NV. The company will be introducing a number of exciting products for consumers, from members of a tech-savvy household to gamers and productive, remote workers.
With the new ViewSonic ELITE™ gaming monitors, OLED monitors, portable monitors, and lamp-free projectors for big screen entertainment, the line-up of products for 2023 will deliver a multitude of entertainment and productivity options. These ViewSonic® monitors and projection display solutions feature the latest technologies and are designed to be used in work and play and with various applications while on the road or in a set environment.
“We’re excited to be previewing new monitors and projectors that will be coming out in 2023,” said Jeff Muto, Business Line Director at ViewSonic. “These gaming and portable monitors, as well as the latest OLED monitor and home theater projectors were created to offer the best in productivity and entertainment. Gamers will have the opportunity to experience lightning-fast action with the new ELITE offerings, while casual gamers can enjoy our new LED projector that is XBOX approved. Our portable monitor lineup has expanded to offer more choices to match remote work environments, and the ViewSonic OLED monitor is designed to deliver higher contrast and deeper blacks for color critical work.”
- 27-inch IPS gaming monitor with native QHD (2560x1440) resolution
- 400Hz refresh rate, 1ms (GTG) response time and 400 nits of brightness
- NVIDIA GSYNC compatible and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.0, DisplayPort v1.4, USB-C at 90W, USB-A/B v3.2, and one Audio-Out (3.5mm)
- Available in Q4 2023
- 34-inch, mini-LED curved gaming monitor with native UWQHD (3440x1440) resolution
- 1500R curved screen with a 2000Hz (OC) refresh rate and a 1ms (GTG) response time
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro and VESA DisplayHDR 1400; PureXP Motion Blue Reduction technology to improve left-to-right motion image clarity
- Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.1, DisplayPort, USB-C, USB-A/B, (1x upstream, 3x downstream) and one Audio-Out (3.5mm)
- Built-in KVM feature to control multiple devices with a single mouse, keyboard and monitor set-up
- Mini-LED with 1152 zone display and full-array local dimming for the ultimate visual performance.
- Available now for an estimated street price of $1,499.99* [USD]
- 27-inch OLED monitor with native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution
- 60Hz refresh rate, and 540 nits of brightness
- 100% Adobe RGB, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage & VESA HDR True Black 400
- Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.1, DisplayPort, USB-C at 96W, USB-A/B v3.2, and one Audio-Out (3.5mm)
- Available in Q4 2023
- 15.6-inch portable monitor with a native 4K(3840x2160) resolution
- 100% sRGB, Adobe RGB and DCI-P3 coverage
- 400nits of brightness, 1ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate
- Connectivity includes: 2x USB Type-C for 2-way charging, mini-HDMI and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Ultra-thin OLED panel design with an adjustable kickstand
- Available: Q3-Q4 2023
- 15.6-inch portable monitor with a native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
- 100% DCI-P3 coverage, 400nits of brightness, 1ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate
- Connectivity includes: 2x USB Type-C for 2-way charging, micro-HDMI and 3.5mm headphone jack
- OLED panel with highly adjustable stand and built-in hood and cover accessory.
- Available now for an estimated street price of $399.99* [USD]
HOME ENTERTAINMENT PROJECTORS
X2-4K Short-Throw LED Projector
- Native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution at 2,900 LED lumens of brightness
- 0.69-0.83 short throw lens
- Advanced LED technology to deliver 30,000 hours lifespan**
- Designed for XBOX for a big screen gaming experience
- H/V keystone and four-corner adjustment
- Available Q2 2023 for an estimated street price of $1,599.99* [USD]
For further news and information about ViewSonic, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With more than 35 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference®.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
*Program, pricing, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice.
**Light source lifespan may vary based on actual usage and other factors
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230104005036/en/
CONTACT: Joey Lee
JSL Marketing for ViewSonic [U.S.]
CMM Communications for ViewSonic [Canada]
JSL Marketing for ViewSonic [Latin America]
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA NEVADA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO ELECTRONIC GAMES HARDWARE
SOURCE: ViewSonic Corp.
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 01/04/2023 08:03 AM/DISC: 01/04/2023 08:03 AM