Global Network Analyzers and Spectrum Analyzers Growth Opportunities 2023: Internet of Everything (IoE), 5G, and Sustainability to Drive Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2023--
The “Global Network Analyzers and Spectrum Analyzers Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study aims to examine the global network analyzers (NA) and spectrum analyzers (SA) market from 2021 to 2026. In 2021, the market generated a revenue of $1,152.1 million at a growth rate of 6.8% from 2020. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% from 2021 to 2026.
Key market drivers include sustainability, which is driving increased network performance; in-vehicle and vehicle-to-vehicle testing in the automotive industry; rising network complexities due to the advent of 5G networks; and Industry 4.0, which will make operational efficiency an area of focus. Important market restraints include the maturity of the NA and SA segments and the short-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The study also looks at sustainability in the NA and SA segments. As the business world moves from the Internet of Things (IoT) to the Internet of Everything (IoE), sustainability will become essential to providing faster, seamless data transfer in complex networks.
Growth opportunities for the NA and SA market include testing for next-generation 5G-compatible devices, systems, and network infrastructure and high-frequency test solutions for 6G services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Network Analyzers (NA) and Spectrum Analyzers (SA) Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Market Trends
- Revenue Share
3. Sustainability in Network Analyzers and Spectrum Analyzers
- The Importance of Sustainability in Network Analyzers and Spectrum Analyzers
- United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
- Important SDGs - 6G Impact
4. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Testing for Next-generation 5G-compatible Devices, Systems, and Network Infrastructure
- Growth Opportunity 2: Growing Smart City Initiatives
- Growth Opportunity 3: High-frequency Test Solutions for 6G Services
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/br7p2q
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230109005752/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS NETWORKS MACHINERY INTERNET IOT (INTERNET OF THINGS) TECHNOLOGY AUTOMOTIVE 5G ENGINEERING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING TELECOMMUNICATIONS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/09/2023 12:19 PM/DISC: 01/09/2023 12:19 PM