Research Report on Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry, 2018-2022 & 2023-2032 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 6, 2023--
The “Research Report on Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry 2023-2032” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Mining is the activity of extracting economically valuable minerals or other substances from the ground in deposits with a high concentration of minerals. Mining extracts substances such as bauxite, coal, diamonds, iron, rare metals, lead, limestone, nickel, phosphorus, rock salt, tin, uranium and molybdenum.
Southeast Asia in this report includes 10 countries: Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Brunei, Laos and Cambodia. With a total population of over 600 million by the end of 2021, Southeast Asia has an overall economic growth rate higher than the global average and is one of the key drivers of future global economic growth.
Due to the degree of economic development, technology level and other reasons, the mineral resources in Southeast Asia are less explored. However, as far as the proven resources are concerned, Southeast Asia is rich in mineral resources, and the main minerals include: copper, gold, nickel, aluminum, tin, titanium, antimony, silver, potash, gypsum, barite and phosphorus, as well as iron, zinc, lead, chromium, manganese, cobalt, kaolin, etc.
As the fifth most common element on earth, nickel is about 3% in the earth, after iron, oxygen, silicon and magnesium. Nickel is a niche species of the non-ferrous metal family, previously most used in industries such as lithium-ion batteries and stainless steel. With the development of new energy vehicles, the importance of nickel is becoming more and more prominent - acting as a key material for lithium-ion batteries, while in ternary lithium batteries, nickel also provides higher energy density and greater storage capacity. Since the world’s major producers of lithium-ion batteries, such as China, Japan and other lack of indigenous nickel resources, so they have to rely on imports.
Nickel resources in Southeast Asia are mainly concentrated in Indonesia, the Philippines and Myanmar.
Due to the low labor cost and abundant mineral resources in Southeast Asia, a large number of foreign companies have set up mining enterprises in Southeast Asia in recent years. The publisher expects that with the development of manufacturing industry in Southeast Asia, more and more foreign companies will set up mining enterprises in Southeast Asia.
- Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry Market?
- Which Segment of Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry?
Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry Outlook 2023-2032
- Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry Development Influencing Factors Analysis
- Favorable Factors
- Unfavorable Factors
- Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Industry Supply Forecast 2023-2032
- Southeast Asia Nickel Ore Manufacturing Market Demand Forecast 2023-2032
- Impact of COVID -19 Epidemic on Nickel Ore Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Singapore Nickel Ore Industry Analysis
1.1 Singapore Nickel Ore Industry Development Environment
1.1.4 Singapore Manufacturing Minimum Wage
1.2 Singapore Nickel Ore Industry Operation 2018-2022
1.2.1 Singapore Nickel Ore Production Status
1.2.2 Sales Status of Nickel Ore in Singapore
1.2.3 Singapore Nickel Ore Import and Export Status
1.3 Analysis of Major Nickel Ore Producers in Singapore
2 Analysis of Thailand Nickel Ore Industry
3 Analysis of Nickel Ore Industry in the Philippines
4 Malaysia Nickel Ore Industry Analysis
5 Indonesia Nickel Ore Industry Analysis
6 Analysis of Nickel Ore Industry in Vietnam
7 Analysis of Nickel Ore Industry in Myanmar
8 Brunei Nickel Ore Industry Analysis
9 Analysis of Nickel Ore Industry in Laos
10 Cambodia Nickel Ore Industry Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fakf27
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230106005165/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: SOUTHEAST ASIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MINING/MINERALS NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 01/06/2023 05:55 AM/DISC: 01/06/2023 05:55 AM